Posts created by redcloud33

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 9:02 AM
bump

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 8:36 AM
It's 5.30 pm in Bordeaux, France, still able to post, a very rainy and windy day, quite the day to shed a few tears on the old forum or rather on what made it a very distinct one from all the others, but I am sure Delphi is a very special place too, I already feel at home there..........
Dani

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 11:49 AM
Oyez, Oyez, hear, hear, our new herald, Jenifer.... very funny and so true....
Dani

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 2:56 PM
Yep, now I've got the Old Pirate's avatar I can have no other pet than the Parrot, and pretty soon I'll change the avatar for the Pirate Girl cause she is his girl.... this game makes us go gaga, but it's sweet... let it be my last post in this forum it will explain a lot about MC and its mysteries, lol, bye and see everybody on Delphi
Dani

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 3:13 AM
Done, I kept the old Pirate as I find him a valuable asset to fight this Damien, and he will be a good (or bad) hubby to my Pirate Girl
Dani

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 3:50 AM
I agree with Gohill too, in both the past and present relationship with the mods, I had my share of banning (twice I think) on very minor issues, but right now it's different, so thank you to those who have shown humanity

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 2:47 PM
You are right Desertdruid, I noticed some people who have nothing to do here commenting and giving instructions while they are not members of MC.... I don't appreciate and let them know... happy the forum stops soon, if it gets infested this way, see u on Delphi

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 2:44 PM
SynthpopAddict wrote:Yes, but they are too cheap to want to

What are you doing on this MC forum, you don't belong to the community, and to say such things.... we have solutions for two new forums, and many of us are going there, I am happy this forum closes if it's becoming infested with alien comments

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 2:26 PM
I am sure he will recover, he is a tough man, but as Charlie said we are getting older, and recovery takes a longer time, (69 myself) ...... and he had surgery before not so long ago, the body has to get rid of anesthesians
I wish him well, our Randy will be back, gentle hugs to him, good vibes to his sister who needs them too
Dani

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 7:33 AM
now to beat Anabel, this blood sucker, at dice....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 18 8:09 AM
Got them all, one full round from Castle to East, gathering morphing eggs on the way too, happy it's done, I sure look forward to this mean Pirate avatar....
Dani

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 18 5:52 AM
I hope it won't be too much of a shock for him, I joined Delphi but I think it will take some time to adjust and Randy won't like it a bit at first I fear.... roaring will be heard on the southwestern coast of France across the Atlantic ocean, I am getting ready for it

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 6:17 AM
I use the same name here and in Delphi forum, Redcloud33, as it wasn't taken already, and I hope I'll get accustomed to swimming in this new pool soon
Dani

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 6:05 AM
I joined Delphi yesterday and I hope quickly get accustomed to it, how to swim in this new pond, this parrotfish is clumsy sometimes....
Dani, same name : Redcloud33

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 6:05 AM
I am on Delphi from now on and I will PM my friends on the forum so they know and join us later...
Dani

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 4:10 AM
AnnaDownes01 wrote:For me it is "Tommy Tartan" Chick.

Quite so Sue, same for me, I have all the Mice but this little chick escapes me, I have it in my feeder game but it doesn't help much, does it ?
And even after this last round of 13 Bunnies I still miss two in the upper line, the ones that look even more deranged than the others, brrr, scary
Dani

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 4:04 AM
Done in one round from Castle to East, and back to Castle once, rather easy.... now waiting for the 30 hints, I want this old Pirate's face to match my Pirate girl avatar, what a nice pair

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 18 8:00 AM
I had the 5 of them simply doing the Spring Rooms HOS, and I haven't got many friends, only 12, so easy does it

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 18 1:41 PM
crownofthornes wrote:Wait until we have to beat Anabel at dice 3 times. I don't like the CCs where we can only win if the game lets us

You're right, this b****h almost never lets me win, whatever avatar, and this is what I fear most

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 10, 18 2:02 PM
I am glad you're home Randy, these surgeries bring a lot of pain and I will still go to your Spring Room 1 for a while I think, breaking the gator's egg and smiling while it claps its paws, easy does it so no exertion, what is good is being in your environment and all I wish is you do well and fast to your complete healing...
Hugs Randy Bear
Dani

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator