Posts created by bayoufeather

I tried the document machine several times and I still can't get the blue medal. Any more suggestions? I'm so frustrated!

posted in City of Fools on Feb 16, 13 6:09 PM
I came across the man with bubble gum stuck to his trousers several times but now that I need to find him, for the life of me, I can’t find him again! How to I get back to the man with gum on his trousers?

posted in The Scruffs on Jan 18, 13 5:42 PM
Does this game have a relaxed mode or can it only be played on the clock?

I have enjoyed many games by ERS, however as an animal lover, a member of PETA and The National Human society I STRONGLY agree with the opinions of my fellow Big Fish Gamers; whether it’s fiction or non fiction, whether it’s just a game or someone’s obnoxious idea of dark humor, there is NEVER, NEVER a reason to include such a scene in this or any other game. I have not played this game myself; however, I most certainly do not plan to purchase this game after finding this out & I don’t know if I will purchase another ERS game. Drowning an animal, the ultimate in bad taste to say the very least.

posted in Mystery P.I.: The New York Fortune on Jan 16, 13 5:42 PM
Does this game have a timed or relaxed play option? I like to just mosey on through the games at my own speed.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator