Posts created by hurcules

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Feb 27, 13 10:51 PM
I discovered if I use hint button it will shake the pan vigirously for you. Hope this works for you. I am stuck in another place in game and it will not work no matter what I do. some one needs to fix this game as thre is alot of complaints.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on Feb 25, 13 10:55 AM
I also can't get cannon to shoot. I have uninstalled and reinstalled went to walkthrough and nothing works. Hoping the person that owns this game gives us some info soon or it will be another game I have to get rid of!!!!!!! Hucules
Sachiho wrote:Cannot get the Cannon to Shoot.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Oct 31, 12 6:18 PM
I am so tired of spending money, coupon codes, stamps fpr these games I have to delete because I can't find what they tell me to. Also when I get stuck I have to close the game down to find the forum and write everything down and then open the game again and then find it doesn't work or the item is not there.

I try the 60 minute trial and do well but when I order the game and get further into the game it doesn't work.

Someone needs to figure how you can still stay in the game without shuting it completly down and also put the items where they belong. This is anothr game I have to delete cause with many tries with the forum I can't find the gas can to fill the funnel.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator