Posts created by topkatz58

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Mar 9, 16 10:59 AM
Hi, I am having the same issue as robinbobbin with the sound controls.

I lowered both the music and the sound to 0 and nothing happens.
I will try the suggestion that was posted in response to his issue.

posted in Defense of Greece on Dec 16, 15 11:21 PM
Thanks for the post, I was also stuck on how to improve the mechanism. In fact, I do not even recall any mention of the x2 in the tutorial.

posted in Aveyond: Lord of Twilight on Nov 16, 14 8:04 PM
Attention: Technical Staff

I seem to run into a problem with Aveyond - Lord of Twilight.

Every time Stella casts the Blessed Spell, the game crashes. I get this error message, "File Audio/SE/136-Light02 was not found."

posted in Fierce Tales: Feline Sight Collector's Edition on Sep 16, 14 4:53 PM
I did finally win this game. But I am not really sure how I did it. It took me a lot of tries and so I am not sure if I could post a solution.

posted in Fierce Tales: Feline Sight Collector's Edition on Sep 16, 14 3:07 PM
I am stuck as well. I do not understand how to win this. I even looked at the strategy guide for the solution and all it gives me is the end result. There is no list of how you select the masks to win.

I do not know if this qualifies as a technical issue. But I played through the Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur Collector's and at the conclusion, I was told that the Bonus Chapter was unlocked. Well it was, and it was to get back to the kingdom. The problem is that I stopped playing it about a quarter to halfway through. When I went to resume playing this bonus chapter, I was directed to start the game all over again. So, it looks as if the bonus chapter has to be played all the way through without stopping for it to work. This does not seem right to me. In other collector's edition, the bonus chapter is a separate link that becomes available. In this game, it seems as if it just continues but your efforts are not saved and as a matter of fact, the bonus chapter is lost.

Is the above correct or is there another way of getting to the bonus chapter?

posted in Mysterium™: Lake Bliss on Apr 5, 14 6:05 PM
Thanks Soundgrumpy. I took your advice and I also saw the screwdriver and completed the task. I guess you have to go to the smaller screen every time this happens. The designers really should have taken this into account and not put objects on the very edge or at least they should this should be an automatic process for hidden object puzzles.

posted in Mysterium™: Lake Bliss on Apr 5, 14 5:50 PM
This is not a word of encouragement but I am having the same difficulty. I even adjusted my monitor to see if it was on the very edge. I have found objects to be so close to the edge, that you can barely make them out. I clicked everywhere on the screen several times and still no screw driver. I thought perhaps it was in my inventory. When I clicked off the screen and looked in my inventory, there was no screw driver since I used it in a previous area. I conclude that the screw driver does not exist, at least not in my screen.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator