Posts created by vacsid1

posted in Inspector Magnusson: Murder on the Titanic on Mar 1, 13 6:34 PM
HOW did you get the coals in the pot? I've used the gloves on both, stuck that shovel into, on and around that oven a million times...even tried to put it in the pot. I have the pot out of the cupboard and sitting on the counter. Every time I hit "hint" the shovel sparkles. I'd like to throw it out the window! And no walk through!?!?!? Help!

posted in Inspector Magnusson: Murder on the Titanic on Mar 1, 13 6:15 PM
Well, I hope so. I'm at the spot where I need to move coals to the pot and like a few others who've posted the same issue, I'll be stuck here until I can find out what to do at this point@!

posted in Inspector Magnusson: Murder on the Titanic on Mar 1, 13 5:44 PM
I've looked everywhere but find no walk through for this game. I'm also stuck trying to get the coal from the stove to the pot. Can anyone help me?

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Gold Bug on Feb 16, 13 6:19 PM
What's the deal here? This game has gone pretty much to Hoyle, until NOW! I'm supposed to use the blue crystal on the ship-in-a-bottle...somehow. When I click on the ship, it desn't go into my inventory. When I zoom on the ship, it doesn't zoom. When I put the crystal on it, it does nothing. Does anyone have the answer here. I'm stuck here until I get some help. Anyone, please, help me!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Feb 15, 13 7:14 AM
I'm having a devil of a time with this game! First it wouldn't download. Then when it decided to download, it took hours. Now I'm at school house. I do NOT have a crowbar in my inventory and need it to remove boards from window. This happened the first time I tried to play this game. I played to a point within the story, but when I quit, then returned, ALL of my inventory had disappeared. I had to start ALL over again. Is anyone else having this problem?

posted in The Agency of Anomalies: Cinderstone Orphanage on Jan 4, 13 4:37 PM
I have everything to paint this doll picture...brush, all colors paint, glass of water, wall paper, blurry picture and a distinct picture.

Where do I get the white bowl for mixing? I've searched the walkthrough and find it mentioned only once...at this point.

Second, the blurry picture is now hidden BEHIND the distinct picture in the upper left corner of the easel.

I assume that I need to find the white bowl in order for the distinct picture to drop down to it's rightful place....so I have to ask...WHERE IS THE WHITE BOWL?!?!?!?

HELP!

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist on Dec 29, 12 3:48 PM
I'm missing Victoria's Piece of the tree. Does anyone know where it is? HELP!!!

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night on Dec 26, 12 10:56 AM
Just started the trial. Enjoying the game, but am stuck finding the fishing rod. Also, what are the "beyond objects"??? Can any of you help me.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Dec 3, 12 3:10 PM
Anyone having trouble today getting this game to start? I'm NOT happy.

I enjoyed this game, but not as much as RTR. I had to refer to the walkthrough at every step of the way. It takes the enjoyment out. However, I will buy another. BF, you do the "do". I have recommended both these games to friends and family as a departure from the mundane.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 11, 12 10:19 PM
Well, I finally skipped and finished the game without it. I'm now playing Escape from Ravenhearst (you'll laugh) in one of the morphing scene (sort of like a HOG) there it is...the blasted troll game torn to smitherines! You actually get to take the head off one of the few trolls left! What a hoot!

Just started this newest purchase. I've made it to the lighthouse chest lock puzzle. I'm confused about where the number clue is to this puzzle. I've studied the map and seen the directional vane with the #s entered. I've ascended the stairs and saw NWSNw there.

I can't find another clue in this direction that helps. I've used the walkthrough to no avail.

The notebook provides no clues at this point, but the walkthrough mentions a code in a "book"

What book?

Please help.

Thanks.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 11, 12 8:57 AM
First video game I've ever purchased, and it was worth the money (in spite of WAT!). Hated that and finally skipped it. I'm going to try Escape next time. You've made me a fan of BF. Excellent job, beautifully done by all of you.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 10, 12 10:30 AM
None of these work for me. In fact, when I turn on tips & tricks, the beginning layout doesn't match my beginning layout. Does any one see the following reading from top left of beginning layout:

downward rt facing feathers--large eye w/rt upward facing feathers--fat chest

head--thin part of neck--horizontally left facing feathers w/4.5 eyes

downlard left facing feathers--upward left facing feathers w/3 eyes--horizontally right facing feathers w/multiple eyes

While using tips & tricks the beginning layout changed twice and I went from over 23 changes down to 11 changes. Obviously, their solution did not work for me because of the different beginning layout.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 7, 12 5:28 PM
Thanks again, AndrewB179. Yes, I've freed Rose and been in the nursery. Looking for my R and S keys now. I completed all puzzles at twins tomb. I hope this means I freed them, but nothing significant happened. My inventory is damp rag, screw diver, funnel and glass jar filled with fuel. Strategy Guide says after freeing twins.return to toy store display case and get the R. I can no longer get into the display case. I completed the HOS in that area, but did not retrieve the R key. Am I hopelessly locked?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 7, 12 5:21 PM
Looking for my R and S keys. I completed all puzzles at twins tomb. I hope this means I freed them, but nothing significant happened. My inventory is damp rag, screw diver, funnel and glass jar filled with fuel. Strategy Guide says return to toy store display case and get the R. I can no longer get into the display case. I completed the HOS in that area, but did not retrieve the R key. Can someone please tell me what my status is. Thanks.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 5, 12 9:38 PM
I must I admit, I do have some complaints about this forum.
1. The user should be able to search by relevant game forum, not by "all forums".
2. The user should, at the very least, be able to sort by topic within the relevant game forum. Again, not by all forums.
3. When the user is searching within the forum of the game that user has purchased, and receives 3,000 posts combining all games, that's not a good search engine.
4. Finding info relevant to the game I am playing has become a frustrating and time-consuming wild goose hunt.
5. Big Fish should put the same technology behind assisting it's customers as it puts behind it's games...which are fantastic, but, at times, mind-bendingly maddening.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 4, 12 10:30 PM
Is the twin's beedroom in the Gingerbread house? Is that where I use the door knob I found at the tea party?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 4, 12 6:05 PM
According to one clue the paint brush is in the beauty parlor ... WHERE in the beauty parlor??? Help!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 4, 12 3:56 PM
I'm being driven crazy with this game! 90 seconds seems like a lot of time at first, but then, you have to hit the little buggers directly on the head. That's almost impossible! Rats!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator