Posts created by ladyjake

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 16, 17 2:02 AM
I could use a few new friends. My ID is 620938. I play on a PC. If you play on PC also, list your ID number and I'll send you an invitation.

posted in Midnight Calling: Wise Dragon Collector's Edition on Nov 30, 17 6:06 PM
I just bought Wise Dragon and In the first area I can't find a way to get to the bird behind the wheel barrow. Every time I try all I get is the wheel barrow. how can I get the raccoon to get the bird? I play on a PC with windows 10.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 17 4:06 PM
I just got this new computer and we have not been able to transfer my game from that computer to this one. I was on level 80 and I really don't want to lose it. My ID on the other computer was 620938. Can you help me. Thank you.

Ladyjake/ Helen Cannie

PS My operating systems are PC.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 17 5:35 PM
Thank you for the advice, Silver Hawk, and the understanding. You're right that I need to accept my limits and remember that there are people in worse situations then I. It may take me a bit but Ill work at it.You have helped me get my balance again. Thank you again.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 17 4:15 PM
I'm sitting here considering all you have said. I believe you when you say this is the same challenge as last year and I too have the characters you mention. I have a problem with my eyes that has slowed my ability to play this game My times are much longer then they used to be;. that will make this challenge much harder. Maybe I'm feeling sorry for myself and angry over the loss of vision and putting it on the unknown devs. I can't honestly say. I regret doing this if true. I think I'll leave it at that.save to say that I am grateful that I can still play the game at all.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 17 3:41 PM
Yes, you're right. She is a player to be admired. I hopes she does make it all the way. However I don't believe I'm totally wrong. We didn't get to the upper levels without watching some really good players leave the game out of frustration. If I really couldn't handle a challenge I would have left long ago.To get the number of items to send for the four AS challenges will take hours. I honestly don't know if I can play long enough to complete it in the time It will have to be done and to lose so many friends all in one shot has been rough for me. I do wish the best of luck to your friend. She is obviously a seriously dedicated player, as are you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 17, 17 2:44 PM
I did buy the AS items and also more diamonds so I could do so again. However, The offer disappeared and hasn't returned. It was marked for twenty days but never showed up again. I figured you had 20 days to buy some but it was a one time offer. In these passed two weeks I have lost some 6 friends, mostly relatively new players but not all. The lower level players figured there was no way they could make it through this challenge and the upper level players porbablely figured the devs. went too far with this one. When I saw it, I felt the same. The only thing that kept me playing was that AS sale and now it appears to be over. I'm still playing but I don't know for how much longer I will stay. I find this challenge totally unreasonable and it takes a lot to get my dander up. I'm a level 78 player.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 16 3:52 PM
I'm in the same boat as everyone that played the beginning at level 1only to lose what I had achieved when my game was back. I sure hope we won't be forever locked out of this achievement. I only had one more to get and now out of the 27 I show 1/3 also. Still, I figure that if they could get my game back, without my old ID I might add, our Teck support team must be pretty good.I figure they'll get it right sooner or later.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 16 3:01 PM
I'm grateful that I got my game back and have a few friends again,not many but a good start .I'm also grateful that we have a teck team that could get our lost games and they didn't just go out into the void.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 16 12:55 AM
I figure this is a teck issue. My ghost book is almost full and I now have over 50 ghosts but I don't have any unique ghosts. I have some ghosts that I only have one of but they must not be unique. Or are they? Is this a glitch? Help! It was frustrating enough losing my game and then getting it back with all my friends gone, but this is the pits.

Ladyjake

This morning I have one unique ghost registered, but I have all of the ghosts save one. Will I be able to be credited with these or are they gone for good. I didn't give you my ID. It's 620938 and I play on a PC. Hope all this can be worked out.You must all have horrible headaches, but your worked is appreciated. Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 16 4:02 PM
Hey Fletcher! I'm so glad to see a friendly face. No all that is gone but don't despair. I won't make you go through that spooky castle all alone. I'll go with you and I'll bring my scariest jack-o-lantern with me. No ghost will bother us when they see that.!

620938 here signing off.

PS: send me an invitation so I can gift you again.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 16 3:16 PM
Dear, dear friends, I feel so lost without you. I really miss you. I don't have my old ID number but my new number is 620938. I am thrilled to have my game returned to me but my joy is incomplete without you. I found the numbers of two of you in another thread but that still leaves me shivering without the warmth of the rest of you. Please send me your requests so I can welcome you back. Then my joy will run over.

Ladyjake / Helen

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 16 3:05 PM
I also lost all my friends. I don't have my old ID number but I play under Ladyjake and my new ID 620938. Please find me! I feel lost without my old friends.

Ladyjake

posted in Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 16 11:50 PM
It's taken me a while to get back to this game but I have at last. Sure enough the problem lay with that little sliver that was supposed to be left blank. Thank you all for your incites. I had looked at that guide a hundred times but never noticed that tiny little space until it was pointed out. I'm so happy to learn that I haven't bought a dud. Thanks again.

Ladyjake/ Helen

posted in Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition on Sep 8, 16 9:25 AM
I have gotten to the painting that you have to color and have done it and redone it but when I finish nothing happens. I have checked the guide and it looks the same to me. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Help!

Ladyjake

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 21, 16 9:01 PM
Thanks Jackie34918. Wouldn't you know it would be something like that. Guess I'll just have to wait until they reinstate it. That's ok though as We can be sure it will happen since the devs know we like it and they listen to us , LAAAAaaa!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 21, 16 8:22 PM
The Devs rock! They have really listened to us and made a wonderful game doing so. I just have one problem. I can't figure out how to in game chat. If someone could just explain this to me I will be a truely content person.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 16 10:08 PM
I can see a summer event too. I like the idea of morphing fireflies and Jousts and medieval fairs. But I can see beach scenes and mountain waterfall and bonfires and fishing as well. They did fish in the middle ages too. and roasted pigs were a favorite. All done over fires or in pits with heated rocks. Knights and sorcerers and gargoyles, wimpled damsels and dragons,would be only part of the cast and crew. Oh, and tumblers and musicians.
I think it could be great fun.

Ladyjake/ Helen

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 14, 16 5:33 PM
I'm adding more friends also. xxxxxx pc

Ladyjake

Sorry friends, In the last two days I've gone to triple the friends I've had and really can't handle more. Thank you for your wonderful responses. good luck and good gaming!

Ladyjake

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 16 4:10 AM
I hope everyone checks out this thread. I too was looking to find if I had company waiting for the spring terraces to come again. I'm so happy to find there is a group of us. Guess we'll all have to settle for a great party on the terrace.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator