Posts created by twohappy

Never mind! I found my way back!!

I did not finish every thing before going through the door! Didn't get the desk open, pick up the bat, etc. Will I be able to get back there or should I restart the game? (Yes, a little slow in getting around to play this one!)

posted in Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover™ on May 2, 12 12:53 PM
I was excited when I saw a new Gardenscapes as I enjoyed the first one! This one does not disappoint! A buy for me!!

(It's a nice change from the darker games I think!!)

posted in Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover™ on May 2, 12 12:51 PM
I was excited when I saw a new Gardenscapes as I enjoyed the first one! This one does not disappoint! A buy for me!!

(It's a nice change from the darker games I think!!)

I checked the strategy guide but couldn't get it do anything with the articles marked.

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come Collector's Edition on Feb 10, 11 11:54 AM
I love all the games and have very little trouble, but I'm in Scotland, about to finish, and I have a weight to go on the thing that unlocks the door to the hole in the floor in the dungeon and it will not accept it. I have all the other things on it, but it won't take that. I've done everything else and just want to get the gem for the ring which I suppose is in the hole in the floor. What could be wrong?

I downloaded the trial version and when I play until the time is up, it's a buy for me. So I did. I have had NO problems until I poured the acid on the lock and went down to "where ever I am ~ somewhere on the second floor!" As soon as I went into the room on the left, clicked on the hidden object scene, it boots me out of the game. I was able to play for hours without any problems until then. I changed the cursor so it's not the custom one but it still booted me out. Otherwise, I love this game!

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Sep 21, 08 3:56 PM
Thank you every one for your hints and for the help. I couldn't have completed the game without all you "fishes"!! The only thing I found was at the end I did not have to place the crystals to get into the cave but yet my flag is waving above it!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator