Posts created by Matahari24

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Feb 10, 15 11:30 AM
Mmgine wrote:Welcome Matahari24!

I feel honored having you as a friend. I used all of your "where to find lists" when I first started playing FOUND. Thank you for your posts.

Imagine

I am honored by your amazing words!
Thank you for the friendship!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Feb 9, 15 5:48 AM
Hello all!
My code is I2557.

I 've begun playing this game since day one but I stopped a year later. Now I am catching up slowly.
TY

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 5, 15 2:52 PM
Dear friends,
I left this game to start a MMORPG and I gave all my attention there.
I am taking a break now from that too (I need some time for this thing called RL) and now that I have time in my hands, my mind came back to this game and all of you, wonderful neighbors!
I wish you are all well, enjoying the game and, of course, life!
All the best!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 15, 14 10:14 AM
My dearest neighbors.
It has been some time now that I have lost interest in this game.

I do not wish to delete my account, since I know that eventually I will come back.

I am taking a break, letting my interest guide me.
If you delete me, I understand- if you wish to clear your neighborhood from sleeping neighbors. No worries at all!
When I come back I hope I can find your neighbor code in the forum to ask you to let me become member of your neighborhoods again!

Until then,
stay well, have fun and enjoy!
love
matahari

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 22, 14 2:52 PM
Reminding that I will be away for a week. August 23-31.
No internet.

Last gifting right now!.

see you in a week

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 19, 14 9:06 AM
Hello dearest neighbors!

Two types of info:

1. TIME ZONE: I will not return to GMT -5 (or, due to summertime and Daylight Saving Time, UTC-4 or, to simplify: New York time zone) where I used to play the game. I will remain from now on at GMT +2 (or UTC +3: Athens, Greece time zone) where I am now.

2. AWAY: I will be on vacations with no internet on Heaven on Earth (that is a wonderful little island in the Aegean Sea ) from Aug 25 to Aug 31.

Cheers! (this is a refreshing, cold cocktail)

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 16, 14 5:02 AM
Thank you Marj.
And oh, my God, Faery! Sending positive thoughts for quick recovery.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 14, 14 2:59 AM
Yunice wrote:Oh, maybe I forgot to include the reason for my decision.

I refuse to invest myself in a game site whose owners blatantly exploit players to resolve problems and issues, doing their job for them, as well as incessantly pasting those vague to the point of being ridiculous responses on the forums.

Good day all.

Bravo Yunice. I admire you.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 14, 14 2:56 AM
aim4stars wrote:This also accounts for why the game refreshes around 3 p.m. central time

very true and very interesting!
Now that I am at +2GMT my game resets at 11pm. And Moscow (and west of Moscow) is +1h from me so there it resets at midnight.
I love when everything makes sense!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 12, 14 9:35 AM
It is not open yet for anybody. We are all waiting for the game to go forward.

posted in Farm Up on Aug 11, 14 6:42 AM
make sure first you did not upgrade any factory

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 11, 14 4:00 AM
yes, here as well, I cleared everything as well, but after the...trio it froze, as usual...
let me try a duel...
Nope! It froze after the end. The result - as it was before- does not count towards the "Award for Victory" quest on the right side of the screen or the Magician's Guild quests on the left on the screen but it shows on the score board.

On Google Chrome

posted in Farm Up on Aug 11, 14 3:56 AM
dukielass wrote:I am at level 55 now for ages, have over 233562 energy (when I think you only need 110000) but it will not go up a level. I have uninstall & reinstall the game but nothing happened? I'm wondering if this is another glitch in the new update? I still have a couple of quests to finish and have loads of wool to complete them, it just takes so long to do. I cannot even plant some trees etc in advance until I level up GRRR

the limit for level 56 is 1.100.000 not 110.000.
if you have 223.562 you have a long way to go to reach the million!

Except if you mean that you have over 2 millions and nothing has happened.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 11, 14 3:19 AM
saturnina100 wrote:So now we know, all it took was ONE PLAYER to contact the devs directly to get something done huh

... (no comment....)

and THANK YOU!!!

posted in Farm Up on Aug 11, 14 2:03 AM
The new update had 2 quests per city (of the map) and several quests at the beginning.
Yes, same here I have no more quests for a while now, level 55 as well- towards level 56. I am sure when we reach level 56 new quests will appear, as new plants and new products will become available.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 10, 14 3:01 PM
ooops, Jarrow you were faster and you expressed yourself better than me!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 10, 14 2:59 PM
Sometimes it happens. If you played another (similar maybe) maze just before, the help somehow "transfer" to your next one.
This happens mainly during the change of the day (4pm EST or -5 GMT) when many players log in and feed their neighbor's dragons.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 10, 14 2:55 PM
Rumbitothecore wrote:
ivanamajsen wrote:Who put the slippers on the ceiling in the basement and why?

They have been left there by the creepy old lady who crawls on the ceiling in The Exorcist 3

LOL . Rumbi, I just LOVE your sense of Humor! (this is a comment not only for this, but it is something I have thought several times after reading many posts from you- and now I found the chance to express it!)

posted in Rooms of Memory on Aug 10, 14 2:43 PM
I was clearing my inbox here, at the BF account and I found several PMs from you Rumbi, back from March!
I found hilarious and -sadly- up to date that you wrote to me that they should have called the game Waiting Rooms of Memory , because that's all we seem to do both in game and for fixes...

posted in Farm Up on Aug 10, 14 12:57 PM
Hi neighbor! lol

The new update and the new tasks are in the same spirit as the game you knew.

Don't get me wrong: it is fun to plant new plants and trees, see how they grow and make new products but they do not offer a "new experience".

I admit -though- that having new options, new quests and new things to do gave it (and me) a push.

To rap it up: it is up to your time and your appetite: if you have the courage to restart and continue, great, but if I were in your shoes I would not have the energy to go through it all again.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator