Posts created by seahoney

posted in ClearIt 2 on Oct 5, 17 11:37 PM
I am having the same exact issue usually when there is only one marble left!

posted in Weird Park: Scary Tales on Mar 8, 13 10:47 PM
BinnerGirl wrote:
steelegardens wrote:hey everybody... here's an issue that i haven't seen anyone mention...
my sound/music is screwed up.
it's blaring, distorted, stops and starts... it's unbearable no matter how low i have the sound turned down so my only option is to turn it off.

my drivers are up to date and i've uninstalled/reinstalled.

any thoughts?
thanks!

I'm having the same problem as Steelegardens and I see their issue hasn't been addressed. I can only play this game by turning the sound completely down. Any fixes for this? Thanks.

Make that three of us. I'm having an issue with the sound distortion and can not play becuase it makes me crazy!

posted in Where Angels Cry on Oct 2, 12 10:49 PM
I just downloaded the game anxious to play and it stated trial was over. Huh I am completely mystified. Any suggestions?

posted in The Theatre of Shadows: As You Wish on Aug 8, 12 10:42 PM
ladygem6 wrote:I have a huge black bar on the right side of the screen, and no matter what I change my screen resolution to, it still comes up that way. It's playable, I imagine, but the black bar is very distracting and annoying. I might play the trial hour, or what I have left after trying so many different resolutions, but won't buy it. It just isn't fun when things don't look right. No point purchasing part of a game.....'sigh'. Was so hoping for a good one today.

Is there any help at all here??

Me too this is such a bummer really wanted ths game to workout . Can't even read the dialogue on the left side of the screen. I have some credits burning a hole in my pocket! . Hope there is some help for us.

posted in Secrets of the Dark: Eclipse Mountain on Jun 1, 12 11:41 PM
I can't seem to even get this downloaded the first time. It shows an error code 3 and then when I went to the help page that number isn't listed? Anyone know what I should do other than to just give up on playing this game? Thanks

posted in Entwined: Strings of Deception on Mar 15, 12 12:06 AM
kaitlinn wrote:Subtitles did not match video and audio dialogue; although it was amusing like a badly dubbed foreign movie, it was a bit irritating since the sound finished long before the scenes ended.

I am having the same issue that all of the Kaitlinn messages state. It is indeed like a bad foreign film and the novelty has worn a bit thin

posted in Luxor Evolved on Mar 2, 12 6:26 PM
Ok so maybe I'm in the minority but I love this game! It is fast paced and quirky with the techno music and flashes and sort of confusing about what to grab yes but all in all a great amount of fun. It's just a game so I really don't get too upset over the catching thing anyway. What ever happens, happens! It isn't relaxing but rather stimulating and might not be the best game to play right before bed time but it is different in the old school sense. Got a big kick out of the Pac man scene and I always loved the other Luxor games but like everyone has said this is not just another Luxor so play the trial and see for yourself. For me it is a keeper as I really enjoyed the different type of play here.

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World on Feb 26, 12 11:04 PM
the uninstalling and reinstalling did the trick thanks Vady for the tip it worked like a charm. Now if only I can wait til next month to buy it since my cards are full!

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World on Feb 26, 12 9:41 PM
Valdy wrote:
seahoney wrote:I just downloaded the game for the very first time and when I came back into the room to play it said "trial expired" what is the deal on that? Anyone have any suggestions?

Your best bet is to uninstall the game again, and then reinstall it. That should do the trick.

Thanks Valdy I'll give it a whirl . Wish me luck!

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World on Feb 25, 12 8:41 PM
I just downloaded the game for the very first time and when I came back into the room to play it said "trial expired" what is the deal on that? Anyone have any suggestions?

posted in Witches' Legacy: The Charleston Curse on Feb 17, 12 12:37 AM
seahoney wrote:I'm having a real problem with the music. The voices are ok but the music is cutting in and out. I'll uninstall and dl once more to see if that helps. Sure hope so a this looks like a great game but it is annoying

I downloaded this twice now and no luck on the messed up music but the solution I find is just turn the sound off. Not perfect but better than nothing

posted in Witches' Legacy: The Charleston Curse on Feb 16, 12 11:20 PM
I'm having a real problem with the music. The voices are ok but the music is cutting in and out. I'll uninstall and dl once more to see if that helps. Sure hope so a this looks like a great game but it is annoying

posted in Amulet of Time: Shadow of la Rochelle on Feb 14, 12 9:50 PM
spiritdog51 wrote:After reading the reviews I was excited to try this one.

Sadly I am disappointed. I too have a sluggish/floaty cursor which is annoying. Oddly in the hidden scenes it wasn't sluggish/floaty, but in the game it was.

I like period games, but this one wasn't very good imho compared to other period games I have played.

The hidden scenes, well the objects were very easy to find, not a challenge.

I didn't like having to collect things, or the way they set it up to collect them.

I don't know there was just something clumsy about the whole game for me.
No buy.

You can choose to use the standard cursor not as pretty mind you but it won't float

posted in Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek on Oct 15, 11 10:18 PM
spiritdog51 wrote:Thanks ladies I do usually do as you Lady_Cav, but with serious animal health issues right now my brain is mud. BTW Sidekick is still SEEING great. Now my cat has gone blind as of yesterday. Major set back for my little household.

Hi spiritdog,
I know you don't know me and this is off the topic here but I really needed to tell you how much I am feeling your sadness over your animals. They are the epitimy of love. Keep strong and love them as long as possible.

You aren't nuts. I had the exact same feeling when I started into it as well. I thought maybe I had Beta'd it but no it was just very similar in the intro as another game. Still haven't figured out which one but really don't care I like this one alot. The objects for once are large enough that my old eyes don't need the magnifier at all. The puzzles are pretty easy but fun and the objects are very realistic so fun to search for.

posted in The Secret of Hildegards on May 2, 11 11:08 PM
got to the front door of the castle after finding all of the game pieces then the game locked up I had no idea what to do with the pieces and there was no way to find out. So I just Ctrl. lt deleted my way out of this game . Kinda boring anyway

posted in Dark Ritual on May 2, 11 12:45 AM
I agree completely with ausbill this has been a very engrossing game and am looking forward to the sequel. It seemed like it took me many hours to complete altho I did this one in the more difficult mode it wasn't all that hard to figure out. My hubby did help me with a couple of the mini pzzles tho as they are his type of thinking but most I did myself and didn't skip anything or look at the walk thru. Oops I've sprained my arm patting myself on the back LOL.I loved it and thanks so much for this very fun game!

posted in Echoes of Sorrow on Mar 18, 11 10:08 PM
I'm having the same "freezing" issue. I've had to shut the computer down twice to get out of it and have now decided to forget it til we hear if there is a fix. Too bad it had my interest too.

posted in Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 26, 11 9:55 PM
I toally agree about this being a great game. In fact I believe it ranks right up there among my favorites and I have played many. I bought the CE even tho I rarely do and was not at all dissapointed. The bonus game (chapter) in itself is good and the fact that the hidden object scenes were varied and many such a nice change. Often you return to the exact same place and find the exact same things but not with this one. I just kept discovering new places to go and I loved it. Well worth the price as I played for many hours. However I didn't skip any minis and no hints or strategy guide used but hey I'm in this for the leisurely fun of it. Way to go Devs and I'm looking forward to the sequel tho I'm sure it will be quite awhile.
FYI My hubby just upgraded my computer big time including a way better video card and this has made my gaming SO much more enjoyable. I am now playing all of the games I could not even get to download in the past. I'm sure this would also be one of those. If you need one or even if you don't~~ try this approach as it is such a wonderful improvement, altho he is now a gamer widower. LOL

posted in The Curse of the Ring on Jan 3, 11 10:18 PM
SR13 wrote:The game had barely started when it crashed. One minute I was just off to Barbados, clicked on next, then it went like a broken record. I had to switch the computer off & re-start it as it had completely frozen. Game Manager then showed that the trail period had ended! That was a very quick hour. Had I gone through the Bermuda Triangle?
It looked like a game that I would have enjoy- shame- no buy for me if I can't even get the trial to run.

Same here what a pain in the neck. I have had more bad luck with technical dificulties the last few months than I have had in the entire year before.
No thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator