Posts created by tramserran

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 25, 18 11:56 PM
Jarrow wrote:Jarrow is at least for the moment in PM8 as 6Ki5Nh. I hope to meet up with my Magickily guildmates there.

I sent you an invite. My new name is MathNerd101.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 19, 18 8:04 AM
Ghostt wrote:fFd3S7

I tried to add you on the PM8 site but it says it is a wrong code.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 10, 18 1:10 PM
kanodaddy wrote:Tramserran,

I gifted you the Roman Latch, and then I saw that Cyberfox277 already sent you one.

I didn't realize until after accepting my gifts that three people sent me the Roman Latch. Do you want me to return it to you or do you want something in exchange?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 6, 18 10:54 AM
Cyberfox277 wrote:I need a Chinese Code, could someone please trade it for a Roman Latch or Celtic Latch? It's on my wishlist

I just sent it to you and added Roman Latch to my wishlist.
Edited to add: my PM8 name is MathNerd101 (level 450's)

ICE PEARL: Need Dragon Chronicles and can swap for Crystal Shield.
Update: Thank You to Majic Mary for the Dragon Chronicles!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 20, 18 2:29 PM
frogmatic wrote:Hi neighbours, just letting you know that I've injured my arm and won't be able to use a PC for a few days. Sorry I can't gift 'tll it gets better Kathy

Sorry to hear about your arm. Hope you get better soon. I will watch over your neighborhood until you get back.

Tarisa (MathNerd101)

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 11, 18 11:42 PM
bigfishgranny wrote:Here is my code. FB3r5S Thanks for joining.I play and gift everyday.

CONGRATULATIONS on winning the jackpot on March 9th!

Tarisa (aka MathNerd101)

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 25, 18 1:23 AM
kealuke wrote:A little trouble getting starting but here is my friend code and I would love to have some old and new friends... so please accept my friend code if you would like to have me as a friend!!! Thank you so much! Karen

I tried adding you to my PM8 neighborhood but it says it is the wrong code.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 28, 18 11:49 PM
goodniteirene wrote:BFG code: Y4TY2K
Playme8 code: fa4Trh

That code is invalid. Please check it and repost it.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 28, 18 11:47 PM
juliaella,
Your neighbor's friend codes are not visible to you. You have to ask each neighbor for their code. I used to keep a spreadsheet of all my neighbors and their friend code was one of my columns.
Also, the friend codes on BFG do NOT work on PM8. Your neighbors will need to sign into PM8 to find out what their new code is on that platform.
What is your PM8 friend code? The code you posted is your BFG code.

Tarisa
(BFG - tramserran, PM8 - MathNerd101)

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 28, 18 11:26 PM
I am willing to give it a try. I will log in to both accounts for now and decide later which one to use daily.

BFG: tramserran .......code - fBrfhE
PM8: MathNerd101....code - B6etrt

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 22, 17 1:04 AM
It is quite frustrating that it takes this long to resolve the security issue. Is someone actually working on it?

I have 32 neighbors awake and 131 sleeping. Neighbors are needed to help with quests!

I will not delete anyone but wll eventually lose interest if it is not resolved soon.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 4, 16 1:45 PM
Lilybells,
I just received your mailbox message today. Sorry for the overlap with faery.

ROM'ers,
As many of you know, I have been the primary caregiver for my 95 year old father-in-law. I took a temporary leave of absence from work (6 weeks) and then extended the leave - that was 2 years ago. Eventually the extensions ran out. He needed full time supervision so I decided to put family first and put me career on hold.
My father-in-law was not a stay-at-home guy. He wanted to go out every night and I could barely keep up with him! Unfortunately, he had a fall in September and required 24/7 bedside care at that time. Quite frustrating for him since he was used to being so active. He spent 7 weeks in the rehab facility. I was at his bedside the majority of the time but did go home at night to sleep in my own bed. If I wasn't at his bedside when he woke up, he would ask the nurses for me and they would call me. He came home in November but had an infection (that I didn't discover for a few days). Apparently, he had the infection for a couple of weeks before coming home from the rehab facility but they were unaware so it went untreated. We tried everything to help him recover but he was resistant to all of the antibiotics. In December, the doctor gave us the news that there was no other treatment available and eventually his body would shut down. At that time, I sent out an email to all those on his notification list, letting them know that the house would be open for visitors from 2pm - 9pm. He was a very popular guy and had visitors every day. I estimated February for end of life. He passed away on January 31st.

I haven't played ROM since this all started. I tried to log in every day so my neighbors could at least visit me and receive those coins. I thank all of my neighbors that have kept me. Only 5 neighbors have deleted me but I absolutely don't blame them. I haven't sent any gifts or helped with expeditions in several months. I would have dropped me, too!

I need a couple of weeks to make all of the arrangements and do the financials. Then I need a couple of weeks to put the house back together. I estimate that I will return to ROM by March 1st. If you need to delete me to make room for a more active neighbor, I completely understand.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 19, 15 1:17 PM
Question of the Week - 10/19/15:
How many children do you have?

Here is the opportunity to brag (or complain) about your children and grandchildren! Consider including their ages, sports or occupations, which one is your favorite (LOL), etc.

If you would like to submit a question to be posted on a future week, please PM me with your discussion topic.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 11, 15 3:05 PM
I agree with tdskm that everyone chooses to open them when they are ready to use them.
Keep in mind that each chest contains XP. If you need a little more to jump up to the next level, then open it. If you have a lot of energy and are near the next level, then consider waiting.
Maybe you need summoning cards? The contents of each chest are provided in the forum and on wiki (thanks to neighbors who generously contribute that information after opening the chest).
It is the same thing with artifacts. You can assemble them when you collect all of the pieces or hold onto them and assemble when you need XP or coins.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 8, 15 4:45 PM
WOW! A forum article dedicated just to me? I feel so honored!
I am glad that the Question of the Week is providing enjoyment. I know only a few respond to the question but many many people read it and get enjoyment from learning about their neighbors (or seeing something in common with someone who posted and thereby inviting them to be a new neighbor).

FYI: I have a family member in the hospital and have been asked by the nurses to help with his physical therapy because he won't do anything unless I am there. I came home to take a 20 minute power nap before heading off to work and saw this post. It instantly rejuvenated me! I feel bad that I haven't had time to post this week to the Question of the Week but I have been reading the responses when I get home. Even though I am thoroughly exhausted, I love reading the responses!

I agree with pointing newbies to the forum. If it wasn't for my neighbors, I would have never known about the forum. I do point my lower level neighbors to the forum to read it AND to post their questions.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 6, 15 2:03 PM
jessicatt55 wrote:if you do not finish them on time they eventually come back again. my question is if you have all the pieces and just need items from the creatures on the screen like the artist why does it make you get all the pieces again can't you just click on the creature and get the items you need to finish the artifact instead of going through the whole mission all over again

I agree with you that it is RIDICULOUS to have to collect them again when you already have them! However, I understand that if you have a trustworthy neighbor, you can send them the items you have and they can gift them back to you. DO NOT "accept" the item until the offer is asking you to find that item. Not sure if my explanation makes any sense.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 5, 15 6:09 PM
Question of the Week - 10/5/15:
What hobbies or other interests do you have?

If you would like to submit a question to be posted on a future week, please PM me with your discussion topic.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 3, 15 3:51 PM
@gardenrmes
Clcik on the "Artifacts" icon (located on the bottom right hand of your screen - it looks like a pearl inside a ring box).
Look through your artifacts to see what item(s) you need in order to assemble each artifact. There is a green button underneath each item. Click on that and it adds that item to your wishlist.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 2, 15 12:47 PM
I understand RL taking priority and commend you for putting that first!
Also, hidden object games can get mundane after a while. I have been limiting my playtime on RoM and exploring escape games (because they contain puzzles) and griddlers (because it uses other capacities of my brain and is the only way I can draw a picture since I have no artistic ability).
Regarding your gems, I would consider purchasing the rare artifacts (lucky clover, secret flame, lever lock items, etc) and gifting them to your neighbors.
You may want to consider sending an in-game message to your neighbors requesting they place several bp items on their wish list for a day or two and then send out the items they request. I would suggest sending the higher XP items (Poseidon's Trident, Aristocratic Brooch, Nautilus Pallium, Gleaming Almanac, and Wish Master) only to your neighbors that are under level 100 so they can level up faster and enjoy the full scope of the game sooner.
Of course, all of this is time consuming for you and I am not sure how much time you want to devote to closing out your account. I think it is extremely generous of you to take into consideration your neighbors "needs and wants" before you leave. You sound like a fabulous neighbor - too bad we didn't meet sooner. I would have loved to have had you join my neighborhood!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 28, 15 12:29 PM
I'm reposting my response as my original reply to this question disappeared!

July 28th
I am a Leo - stubborn as a lion

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator