Posts created by Borigata

Tried all of the suggestions and still nothing... I received awesome customer service... you guys are great on that regards, I understand the issue is with the game developer... I will write directly to them and maybe get a solution. Thanks BFG

*shockwave...

I wrote to Tech support and recieved a response in less than 48 hrs..very good! I was referred to this forum and I followed all the instructions given here: uninstall/reinstall flashplayer and shockway, uninstall/reinstall the game directly from my account and still nothing! I even tried all this on my hubby's computer and still got stucked on the bludgeon! I have a Sony Vaio (4 mos old) and he has an HP about 6 mos old!

Help! I really want to finish this game... :-(

I agree! I am also stuck at the Dogon Temple unable to break the wall... I don't want a refund... I WANT TO PLAY! ;-)

I purchased this game and I am stuck at the Dogon Temple where I am supposed to use the bludgeon to break the wall and take the key. I keep getting the message "this doesnt work here". I restarted the game and still nothing. This is the first time ever that I have an issue with a BF game... and I can't believe I am stuck at such an early stage of the game!

Help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator