Posts created by texasannie

posted in Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 6:14 AM
never mind. I was looking in the wrong place. Carry on

posted in Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 6:03 AM
I'm in the beginning of the game and in a scene that's supposed to have a morphing object. I couldn't find it, so finally consulted the strategy guide. Went back to the scene, but it was still not there...What gives?

posted in Dark Romance: Winter Lily Collector's Edition on Jan 28, 18 7:36 AM
Is this working for anyone. I'm following instructions and not getting anywhere

posted in Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest Collector's Edition on Jan 25, 18 4:37 PM
stupid game keeps crashes. doubt if I'll finish

I can't figure out how the flags are supposed to go, so it's not giving me the last item to exit the HOP. anyone?

posted in Surface: Project Dawn Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 17 8:06 AM
I missed one that was on a note, then finished everything in that area and can't seem to access the note again. Do you get to go back at the end of the game or do I have to start over?

posted in Midnight Calling: Wise Dragon Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 17 4:47 PM
I have downloaded the update at least 3 times and it's still telling me that I need to download the update. huh?

posted in The Secret Order: Bloodline Collector's Edition on Jun 26, 17 3:25 PM
I know there is a logical process to these games, but I just don't get it. Can anyone offer any tips?

are these in the bonus game...and am I going to have to start all over?

I had the same issue. I went back in the game and was going to try it one more time, then just skip it if it didn't work. I switched 2 tiles and the drawer opened without my even finishing it or hitting skip. bizarre

posted in Beyond: Star Descendant Collector's Edition on Dec 7, 16 3:02 PM
I can't figure out why I'm supposed to be looking for at the very end

posted in Beyond: Star Descendant Collector's Edition on Dec 4, 16 7:45 AM
I can't figure out the logic to this...it's probably easy but I'm not getting it. anyone?

I couldn't get the toothbrush either. aggravating

posted in Dark Romance: Curse of Bluebeard Collector's Edition on Nov 6, 16 11:14 AM
yep...sucks. shot the crossbow now can't advance. Stupid. Mac btw and no updates available. And I'm not starting over

posted in Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition on Oct 1, 16 7:39 AM
where are these? in the bonus game?

map shows that I have more stuff to collect in an area, but strategy guide says I've got them all. What gives?

after downloading this monolith…it won't open! I get the dialogue box to buy another game along with this one, and when I decline (because I haven't had a chance to play it at all), it goes back to the main game list…truly aggravating

posted in Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition on Dec 2, 15 5:06 PM
I can't figure this out at all…and the guide and instructions give no help…anyone?

posted in Beyond: Light Advent Collector's Edition on Nov 28, 15 5:32 AM
I couldn't get it using the strategy guide…I got it by moving the knobs from left to right using the inner trail. I don't remember how I started, but once the block over the knobs is on the center rail, just move the inner knob around, then move the next knob to the inner rail. You can manipulate blocks by moving the knobs back and forth but you want to start each ball on the inner rail after the block moves to the center rail…hope this makes sense.

posted in Dark Realm: Princess of Ice Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 15 4:31 PM
one at a time...I finished the other game, then started this one. it's too hot to do anything else. sad face

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator