Posts created by Desiree53

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on May 31, 15 2:11 PM
There are a lot of ppl like me who are tired of all of the MANY lies that we're told in the world. Our schoolbooks are full of lies. Does this developer intend to lie to us too? I ask this since they seem to be so intent on shoving French history down our throats.I ask for good reason...Napoleon-- a wunderkind and great guy? Of course that's what they want us to buy into. He was a brilliant tactician-- by all accounts. But a great guy? I disagree. How about what they're not telling?! He was also a selfish, womanizing meglomaniac. He stopped visiting his fiancee and went to Paris to climb his ladder with a quickness. Overcome with grief and worry , the fiancee goes to Paris looking for news of him and finds him engaged to Josephine. They say he was awarded the position of Emperor? BS! He got it by playing Josephine! His fiancee finds out about it and becomes despondent. She's standing on a bridge intending to jump, when along comes a gent in a fancy coach who stops her.Turns out he was a French general who later becomes the King of Sweden. He ends up allying with Russia to stop Napoleon. Sweden did not want to be allied to warmongering Napoleon. And Napoleon's own people were tired of losing all of their good, young men. Men who died because Napoleon wanted to be a world conqueror like Alexander the Great. A man with no honor who set up his family as rulers all over Europe! He knew Josephine couldn't have kids before they married. But Desiree went on on to find true love and becomes a queen! Take that cheaters and womanizers everywhere!! She became a queen and we all know what happened to that greedy little Napoleon. Eugenie Desiree Clary lived out her life as a queen in Sweden, new mother of the Bernadotte reigning family! WOOT, WOOT, Lady!!!! Up urs Napoleon! signed , namesake Desiree ** Footnote: I believe I can speak on history a little. I'm directly descended from: King Charlemagne (circa 748-814) King John 1 (circa 1166-1216). My English ancestors got here (USA) pre-Revolutionary War.where I gained my American Indian ancestor (Cherokee) in early 1700's Pennsylvania. *** Also,where's the real truth about what really caused the revolution. And that Marie Antoinette never said,"Let them eat cake".She was murdered because she was a Hapsburg.

posted in Agency 33 on Apr 30, 15 7:02 PM
It keeps setting off my DEP! If I move a muscle--twitch,even--it sets it off & the d*%$ed DEP shuts it down!!!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 27, 15 2:49 PM
LOL I'm level 65 & didn't know!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 26, 15 8:50 PM
Wow! I'm not really sure that I understand what ur talking about.......there was a lot of info there. First of all-- what'a a Ran's Travel guide & where do u get one? In that bookcase at the shrine? I Haven't got all the books & don't know how. I'm out of quests except the add a friend part (don't know how or who) & the auction part (absolutely no interest).

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Apr 24, 15 2:43 PM
It's sure taking a bit for the update we're all waiting for. I'm going nuts! I can't do anything with the safe and I'm noticing new secret areas everywhere! I'm also still feeding puppy every day. What bothers me about it is this: he says he's hungry-- I feed him. Only milk? Where's the kibble? I'd pay for it. He's lonely--....nothing I can do! I can't press a heart button and give him love! Not cool!! He's obviously lonely & needs a hug! The creators must be male. Always thinking about killing, not loving. Shame on you ppl! Shirking the proper responsibilities of humanity! Shame, shame, children!!!

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Apr 21, 15 12:19 PM
It's sure taking a bit for the update we're all waiting for. I'm going nuts! I can't do anything with the safe and I'm noticing new secret areas everywhere! I'm also still feeding puppy every day. What bothers me about it is this: he says he's hungry-- I feed him. He's lonely--....nothing I can do! I can't press a heart button and give him love! Not cool!! Obviously, the creators are male. Always thinking about killing, not loving. Shame on you ppl! Shirking the proper responsibilities of humanity! Shame, shame, children!!!

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Apr 20, 15 5:33 PM
I got the safe open! There's stuff in it, but does nothing when I click around. Hey, I also just noticed some interesting areas south, across the river!

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Apr 19, 15 3:22 PM
I'm level 58. Finally have no money troubles Have finished all of the quests for the first story, too. Can't get in the tent, either-- and can't wait. And have u noticed the Vet's area? I did-- I'm a Vet. There's other hints at other areas that may open. I figured I'd have to wait for the next update. What's the deal with the keys for the safe in Legran's House?! I've fed the dog plenty, but just get door handles.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 30, 14 12:52 AM
Holy mackeral! It worked! Thank you, Ryouger!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 29, 14 1:55 AM
I got a new update recently. After installation it wouldn't play. It kept setting off the DEP. I started to panic....then I thought.....it's probably not just me. Sure enough, a few days later there's a new update. I was so relieved when it opened up fine after installation. But now it doesn't fit the screen right....I can't see words or items to look for at the bottom of the screen. I play 2 other games through the games manager and both of them are unaffected-- their screens haven't changed. Now what do I do? Please tell me that I'm not the only one having problems with the new updates!

posted in Agency 33 on Oct 10, 14 12:59 AM
Well, color me confused. I'm level 47. I have the pirate cove, but I don't know anything about a tibet cloister or any letters. It's telling me to do the submarine scene and I don't have one. I look at the mission and push the go to button and it tells me to do the fireplace scene. I'm just sittin here goin " Huh...what?!"

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 23, 14 1:31 AM
Did the new update today and played for hours. From what I can see, you guys got it fixed. Thanks! The clicking is going swimmingly! I think it's even more responsive than it was! Thanks a bunch! Sorry if we get a little grumpy. I know ur doing ur best.

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 22, 14 3:25 AM
Now I can't get the cabbage in the english garden-- even when I use northern lights and invert it. I thought I figured out a way around the glitch, but it don't always help. This sucks!

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 21, 14 8:50 PM
It's happening so much that it's too hard to report or keep track of. Hey guys! It's not acknowledging our finds! We're gonna wear out our clickers! Unless, of course, ppl who have anger issues just might kill their mice, without help from kitties. Bad form, y'all! I was just a little irked at first. But it's happening more and more. My energy's out the window for nothing. I don't like that!

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 20, 14 6:12 PM
OMG! Hey, guys! I think I've found a temporary solution for the "items that won't click" problem!!! Have you had to take the loss of not making it thru a scene or opt out? Try this next time: remember the what, where, & scene of location. The next time u go into that location add the northern lights challenge-- the one that changes everything around--(was on the right, now's on the left). It changes the screen location of the item and it will now click. I was just wondering.....hhmmmm would this work? I just tried it & it works! Clever dickens, ain't I? Hehehe

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 20, 14 5:22 PM
Aha! Vindication! It's not just me. Whew!

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 17, 14 11:25 PM
What the hey?! I was down with a migraine for 3 days. I come back, install the update and now the bus in the english garden will NOT acknowledge when clicked on! The balloons were very resistant , but the bus flat don't work!
The teddy in the circus won't work, also the bell in the library. Items are becoming reticent to acknowledge being found! That's 3 scenes now where I've had to take the loss and exit out.

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 12, 14 11:34 PM
Yes, i used the ring & umbrella. After not getting anywhere- and 2 other challenges demanded that i accomplish the other before letting me have any progress-- I gave up & paid to skip. After 4 tries I just caved. Also, I read about somebody else having trouble at the scientist's house trying to cut a flower. I had the same trouble and I had somebody trying to help me. I had to skip with diamonds again. There's a second potion there that has to be made, too. I hope I don't have to keep skipping. How many potions will I have to make? Well, for now I'm movin' again.

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 12, 14 7:48 PM
I just got a new challenge on the left side: vanish eclipse & endless rain. I just did it 4x now. It refuses to credit me! Aaarrrrggghhhh!

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 10, 14 11:15 PM
I did see ants with a messed up shield & some fireflies on a rock in the cemetery, but no event. But I was able to beat the centaur all of a sudden and got the medusa made. I then fixed the bridge and am toolin' around the Observatory! Yay!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator