Posts created by bfgIzara

posted in Shiver: Moonlit Grove on May 31, 13 12:19 PM
Hey Lestat195,

I really appreciate you letting us know about that issue, and for checking that the video card driver is up to date.

As a next step, please go ahead and send a Dr. Felix to Tech Support so that one of our Reps can take a closer look and offer some troubleshooting suggestions specifically for you!

Just click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left to reach them.

Thanks!

bfgIzara

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on May 31, 13 10:06 AM
Hey Teddyfish,

If you haven't tried running the game as an administrator yet just click on the blue text below for instructions:

Run Game as an Administrator

If this doesn't help one of our Reps will be happy to work with you one on one to get that resolved! Just click here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

barregar: The developer is definitely looking into these issues, and we are continuing to pass along the information they need for this. However we're unaware of if they will complete one, or what the timeline for that will be. But if you get in touch with Customer Support they will be happy to help with the possible options for the game!

Thanks!

bfgIzara

posted in Shiver: Moonlit Grove on May 31, 13 9:54 AM
Hey there ediegamer,

I'm sorry to hear about that trouble! If you get in touch with one of our Reps from Tech Support with a Dr. Felix they'll do everything they can to help get the trial working for you!

jesterwitch: Thanks so much for trying those steps already. Each game and each system is a bit different, so often trying different settings can help to get a game working properly. That's what the Dr. Felix helps with, is so our Reps can tell if there are any settings that can be adjusted slightly for the game to run properly!

If you haven't already please contact Tech Support by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then selecting the Contact Us link to the bottom left. They'll not only help with specific troubleshooting steps, but will also be able to collect and pass along the information to the developer if a fix is needed!

Hope this helps and best of luck!

bfgIzara

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on May 31, 13 9:42 AM
Hi Fishies,

Just swimming in with a bit of advice!

bella81762: If the issue is unable to be resolved and you've already worked with our Tech Support on it, please be sure to contact them once again to let them know that you'd like to explore some other options for the game!

msdawn01: That Error Violation message could indicate that the game doesn't have the correct permission from the system to run. I would try running the game as an administrator, which you can find instructions for through the following blue link:

KAY21: Thanks so much for already working with our Technical Support Team on this! Please be sure to write back in to let them know that those steps did not help, and they will provide some new troubleshooting steps to try!

If you continue having trouble with the game please be sure to reach out to Tech Support by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then selecting the Contact Us link to the bottom left so that one of our Reps can work with you directly to get this sorted out!

I hope this helps!

bfgIzara

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on May 31, 13 9:38 AM
Hey there Taynicjam,

Sorry to hear about that pesky Access Violation message!

Thanks so much for already trying those run game as administrator steps, and since that didn't help please be sure to contact Tech Support with a Dr. Felix so they can take a closer look and get that working for you!

Gamegirly25: Often updating the video card driver helps to resolve any flashing issues. Just click on the blue text below for instructions on how to check for updates:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If that doesn't help then please contact Tech Support by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then selecting the Contact Us link to the bottom left. One of our Reps will be happy to work with you directly to try and figure that out!

Thanks!

bfgIzara

posted in 9: The Dark Side Of Notre Dame Collector's Edition on May 30, 13 12:35 PM
Hey there Bamafish,

Sorry to hear about that corrupted profile message that keeps popping up!

There are a few reasons why this may be happening, but one of our Reps from Tech Support, with the help of a Dr. Felix, will be able to take a closer look and offer some specific steps for you to try to get that working!

Just click here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thanks!

bfgIzara

posted in 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour on May 30, 13 12:04 PM
Hey jaymiesgam and welcome to the Pond!

Sorry to hear about those issues - it sounds like the game may not be saving properly for you.

If you would please contact Tech Support with a Dr. Felix one of our Reps will be happy to take a closer look and help get the game playing correctly for you!

Just click here and submit an email to reach them. Live Chat Support is also available Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST if you're a Big Fish Game Club member.

Hope this helps!

bfgIzara

posted in 5 Spots on May 30, 13 11:47 AM
Hey there afinemechanic and welcome to the Pond!

I'm very sorry to hear about that trouble accessing your game.

While troubleshooting is limited here on the Forums, please be sure to contact Tech Support by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then selecting the Contact Us link to the bottom left. One of our Reps will be happy to work with you directly on some options for your game!

I hope this is helpful!

bfgIzara

posted in 4 Elements II on May 30, 13 11:44 AM
Hey Audreyfavre,

Happy to hear that your game data was saved! I'm not entirely sure what happened, but all of our games store the game progress in one place, and the other game elements in another. That way if you decide to uninstall and reinstall a game if you decide to play again you'll get to start right where you left off!

Happy gaming!

bfgIzara

posted in 4 Elements II on May 30, 13 11:43 AM
Hey there cbarbagallo,

Sound issues can be particularly tricky, but I would recommend checking for any video card driver updates as this can sometimes help. I've included a help article with instructions on how to check for that update below:

Please also be sure to contact Tech Support with a Dr. Felix and one of our Reps will work with you directly to try and get that sounds working properly!

Just click here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thanks!

bfgIzara

posted in Weather Lord: Hidden Realm on May 30, 13 11:36 AM
Hey there Micki52 and welcome to the Pond!

That Access Violation message can show up for a few reasons, but I would recommend running the game as an administrator, which can often help with this error message. Just click on the blue text below for instructions:

If that doesn't do the trick please go ahead and contact Tech Support by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then selecting the Contact Us link to the bottom left. One of our Reps will be happy to work with you directly to try and figure that out!

I’ll be locking this particular thread to help keep all technical issues in the specific tech thread here, but feel free to post there for any further issues!

Hope this helps!

bfgIzara

posted in Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition on May 30, 13 10:31 AM
Hey piano45,

Weird that the game is no longer playing! I would recommend running the game as an administrator, which gives the game specific permission from the system to play. Just click on the blue text for instructions:

If that doesn't help please contact Tech Support with a Dr. Felix so that one of our Reps can help with more specific steps!

Just click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left to reach them.

I’ll be locking this particular thread to help keep all technical issues in the specific tech thread here, but feel free to post there for any further issues!

Thanks!

bfgIzara

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on May 30, 13 9:46 AM
Poof! Rumbitothecore's link to the walkthrough is now clickable!

Since this is a game specific questions I'll be moving this over to the Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Forum, but feel free to post there with any further questions!

Good luck with the rest of the game!

bfgIzara

posted in Farm Up on May 30, 13 9:32 AM
Hey Gina40,

Happy to hear that you were able to figure that out!

Hope your enjoying the game!

bfgIzara

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on May 30, 13 9:29 AM
Hey there Gramma26,

As _DD_ suggested, uninstalling and reinstalling the game may help to get that 1 hour free trial back! Just click on the blue text below for specific instructions:

Uninstall/Reinstall

I would also recommend checking for any video card driver updates, which can help with those freezing issues. Here's another link to a great help article with steps for checking for updates:

If this doesn't help please contact Tech Support by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then selecting the Contact Us link to the bottom left. One of our Reps will be happy to work with you directly to try and figure that out!

Thanks!

bfgIzara

Hey murphy1018,

Thanks so much for already uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Since that didn't help to get those goddess tears back, I'd definitely check to see if there's anything else that can be completed in the game.

If there isn't, then please write in to Tech Support with a Dr. Felix and one of our Reps will work with you directly to get that working again!

Hope this helps!

bfgIzara

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on May 29, 13 12:13 PM
Hey there lilpollyesther,

Thanks for letting us know about those issues! Each game is designed a little differently, so sometimes one game will work perfectly while another has some issues.

I would recommend first closing out of all other programs on your system, as this will help give the game the needed resources to play. Also, checking for any video card driver updates may help with that slow/jerkiness! You can find instructions for that by clicking on the blue link below:

Please also be sure to get in touch with Tech Support with a Dr. Felix so that one of our Reps can work with you directly to get your game running more smoothly!

Hope this helps and best of luck!

bfgIzara

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on May 29, 13 12:05 PM
Hi there D0tty and passerine and welcome to the Pond!

Sorry to hear that uninstalling and reinstalling didn't help.

I would recommend updating the video card driver to see if that helps with those issues. Just click on the blue text below for instructions:

If that doesn't help then please get in touch with Tech Support by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then selecting the Contact Us link to the bottom left. One of our Reps will be happy to work with you directly to try and figure that out!

I hope this helps!

bfgIzara

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on May 29, 13 11:45 AM
Hey there lrbrock and welcome to the Pond!

It looks like you were able to figure out what to find that disappearing key, which is great!

To help keep game related questions in the specific game Forums I'll be moving this post over to the Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic Forum.

Thanks!

bfgIzara

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on May 29, 13 10:47 AM
Isn't that how it always works, lrbrock?

Happy to hear that the problem was fixed! Hope you enjoy the rest of the game.

bfgIzara

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator