Posts created by dglowicki

posted in Nancy Drew: The Shattered Medallion on Jun 7, 15 2:19 PM
I keep hitting the stop button after the kayak race but it keeps not registering that I have completed the race, and thus I cannot check that off on my tasks. Is there a certain time you need to finish the race? What am I doing wrong?

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Aug 31, 14 11:11 AM
This game will not load and all my others do. Is anyone else having this problem?

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Jul 28, 14 9:13 PM
Ok, well, now I have to say that I got everything figured out and finished to game and the bonus game. I really like this game! The hidden object mini-games are different from the usual kind. I do recommend this game to everyone, but I would have liked Marshall's family to do better in the end.

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Jul 28, 14 7:21 PM
I have only gotten one of the piano keys and I hate that the hint has gone from helping to "there is nothing to do here now". I cannot progress any farther because all the areas are saying that message yet I am not done with the game and cannot progress farther.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Ash on Aug 1, 13 11:52 AM
I used Mozilla Firefox to download, and in case you need it, I also use IE 9.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Ash on Aug 1, 13 10:49 AM
Please help me. I cannot close the letter to her mom Audrey wrote at the City Gates and the only way I can go anywhere from that point is to use the map. I cannot progress further and the only thing that is showing that I need to do is at the City Gates. I am on a PC.

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon on Nov 14, 12 6:17 PM
gramone wrote:ote=rhtfrj]Loved it bought it beat it get about three hours game play.

How did you get past breaking the rock in the wolfs cave? The mace will only let me use it the one time, and will not break the entire rock. I can't get the hook. So I am stuck.

Where is the mace, and how do you make the glass cutter? I have tried to put the pendant in but will not work.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator