Posts created by findus02

posted in 4 Aztec Skulls on Aug 8, 17 7:10 AM
I am so close to getting this...anyone got any hints how to speed up and finish the section?

posted in 4 Aztec Skulls on Aug 8, 17 7:07 AM
Brilliant, thank you. Got that one now. Only one level to go, book three chapter 10. Any help would be gratefully received!!

posted in Secrets of Great Queens: Old Tower Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 16 2:50 PM
I managed to get the first part of the ladder built,now it won't let me add the rest of the rungs.Any ideas? Thanks.

posted in Mythic Wonders: Child of Prophecy Collector's Edition on Jul 23, 15 11:03 AM
I have made a discovery- this game only likes being played on full screen! I have now got past the toad problem.

posted in Mythic Wonders: Child of Prophecy on Jul 23, 15 10:57 AM
I couldn't move them either, but then I changed from small screen to full screen, and it worked. I hope this helps.

posted in Mythic Wonders: Child of Prophecy Collector's Edition on Jul 21, 15 7:16 AM
I cannot get the gems on the frog to move. Am I doing something wrong?? Help! I like the game,but I can't progress until I have sorted this out.

posted in Mythic Wonders: Child of Prophecy Collector's Edition on Jul 19, 15 7:46 AM
I can't move the sliding gems on the frog. Anyone got any ideas?

posted in Wanderland on Jul 16, 15 6:16 AM
I have taken this game out of my PC. I have got to the stage where it is impossible to get any further without large amounts of money.

I can't imagine how much it would cost to finish, if that is actually possible.

A total rip-off. Don't be sucked in!

posted in Wanderland on Jun 25, 15 4:52 AM
I agree with everything said above. It would help if we knew that someone was listening! I was pleased to see there was an upgrade, but now I can't complete the library HOS in the time because it's dark. Some of the items have changed in the HOS and not others.
It is still too expensive.
Please, someone, anyone tell us you are there and understand our complaints, or you will loose most of your players.

posted in Wanderland on May 20, 15 11:58 PM
I agree with all the comments above. I am now stuck in a place where I don't seem to be able to get anywhere.(Level 34) I refuse to buy more rubies or coins.
My biggest complaint at the moment is the ship. Every time you think you have filled one of the crates, it empties itself again, an you have to start over.
Come on Big Fish, do something or take this game off until it is sorted! I hate to think how much it would cost to finish it the way it is now..Has anyone actually finished it??

posted in Wanderland on Apr 27, 15 4:33 AM
Had enough now. Got to a point where I can't do anything without coins or rubies, and I refuse to buy any more. The well needs 26,000 coins and the idol needs 31 rubies.
The game is a joke. I will be getting rid of it today.

posted in Wanderland on Apr 22, 15 12:20 PM
I have been playing this game for about a month, and now I am REALLY bored with it. I am on level 30 at the moment.
I am no longer getting anything useful from the HO games, and it is taking forever to find things to complete challenges,or to fill the crates on the ship.

I have decided to leave it for a while to see if I can be bothered in the future.

The game is very expensive, as you cannot progress very far without spending money. IMHO there are two many challenges, and the coins and energy run out far too quickly.

I doubt I will live long enough to finish the whole game!.

posted in Farm Mania: Hot Vacation on May 23, 13 3:57 AM
Any ideas on how to get this in gold ? I can finish it in time, but not fast enough.

posted in Farm Mania: Hot Vacation on Apr 29, 13 2:18 AM
I cannot finish this level. There seems to be too much for Grandpa to grow,and he just doesn't get it all done.
Any ideas please, before I start climbing the wall?

posted in Farm Mania: Hot Vacation on Apr 29, 13 2:09 AM
Try clicking on the wood icon a few times on the shed.

posted in Farm Mania 2 on Apr 25, 13 5:48 AM
I don't think Bob is playing with a full deck! Try clicking a couple of times on the coal or wood symbol on the huts.

posted in Between the Worlds III on Jan 18, 13 9:23 AM
I bought this game and only got five minutes more game play before it finished. Rip off or what???
I am going to ask for a refund. I assumed there would be more to the game than just collecting the sceptres.

posted in Mystery Of The Ancients: Curse of the Black Water on Dec 1, 12 10:53 AM
Why isn't this black then??

posted in Alexander the Great: Secrets of Power on Nov 25, 12 10:07 AM
OK, got it now. The piece for the temple door is in the `Rock Place`. The rock place becomes Roxanna's room. Solve the puzzles in there and return to India. You should be able to use the temple door piece. You will also need to draw the termites away so they eat the vines over the pagoda door.

posted in Alexander the Great: Secrets of Power on Nov 24, 12 1:06 PM
I'm stuck in India too. Everywhere says there is nothing else to do, but I can't get any further. Help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator