Posts created by Yviepie

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince on Mar 18, 13 10:37 PM
I can't open the door with the ice in the CE. I've even reverted to the walkthrough and it just says click on the plaque then the door but nothing!

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition on Mar 7, 13 12:01 AM
I had the same problem the one I couldn't find was back at the wagon site.

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 23, 13 1:19 PM
May contain a spoiler - OK well I just said in anther forum that I had a technical issue as well with one of my collected items vanishing. I started the game again & it worked fine. What was particularly annoying was I had to skip that bloody rail track puzzle second time around. Was doing my head in just couldn't get it that second time around. But anyway ...

The graphics (not so much of the characters) of the landscapes, the forest, the house were just brilliant. I loved them & spent a good time enjoying. I couldn't help but think of the outrageous amount of oak & stone masonry that would have gone into such a place and the master craftsmen that would have done it all. There were so many gorgeous pieces - paintings, furniture, armory, china etc etc etc all done to perfection. Just lovely.

I would have loved more scenes in the forest too. Fabulous. Imagine my horror then when at the end the house with all its glorious bits & pieces suddenly collapses! That was too much!

All congratulations to whoever was responsible for the graphics. I loved it )except for that bloody rail puzzle)

PS the hint & skip buttons are too easy to lean on accidently if playing on the iPad (mini) in my case but that's not restricted to just this game.

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 23, 13 12:50 PM
May contain spoilers - playing on iPad - I put the silver bar in the pot on the fire. Collected it in the jar - game froze momentarily & the jar (complete with melted silver) are gone. Not in my inventory, not in the room - gone. I couldn't work it out so started the game all over again. Went though fine second time around.

bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Chapter 5 on the island with the body. Have the lock part but cant put the puzzle pieces together. 1 piece has locked into place but the others need to be rotated. How do you rotate the pieces? Tried highlighting a piece - no. Tried dragging onto the directional arrows - no. Directionsl arrows do glow green but nothing happens. Driving me absolutly nuts!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator