Posts created by 18891reed

posted in Cursed House 4 on Sep 11, 17 10:36 AM
I am stuck on level 11 I can't get the fire so I can go to the snow help

posted in Cursed House 4 on Sep 11, 17 10:33 AM
FRHgames wrote:Hello!
1) If you're stuck or need a help, please ask here! Please do not forget to mention the level number you're stuck in and do not forget to mention if it is a bonus level.
<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/faqs/list.page">[Removed by Moderator]</a>

Share with us any comments, we're reading it and appreciate your feedback.
Enjoy!
FRH GAMES

posted in Clutter VI: Leigh's Story on Dec 30, 16 10:30 AM
I played the game about an hour and was doing fine then the game went to a blue screen. I had to turn compter off to get out. When I went to go back in and found it had uninstalled. It happen every time I tried it. I have a Mac. I reported it to custmer service and they came back and gave me a new game. I sure would like to have this game. does anyone alse with a Mac have this trouble

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Jun 22, 16 4:04 PM
I can't find the pole for the attic door look on shelf in hall way and not there. I am stuck in front yard and can't go any further if its the attic window can't find any thing that even told me about the window. found about it on this form but as I said above still no good. am sorry I bought this game more trouble then its worth

posted in Laruaville 3 on Feb 1, 16 5:25 PM
FRHgames wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1oiRmhB_qQ

posted in Laruaville 3 on Jan 31, 16 11:35 PM
how do you get around the water to get to the coins on the left side. I can't find any thing to hit.

posted in Atlantic Quest 2: The New Adventures on Mar 4, 14 12:16 PM
I just went and tried level again and was having the same trouble still. I went and saw a restart and hit it and low and behold the right level came up like it should. hope this helps those who answered me

posted in Atlantic Quest 2: The New Adventures on Mar 3, 14 2:21 PM
I can't see the bubbles they said to get. level just drops all the time game pieces but notting to get I don't get it. can anyone tell me what to do thanks

8-6
 posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Jan 6, 14 2:12 PM
how do you get the keys I can't clear the middle help

8-6
 posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Jan 5, 14 9:50 PM
I can,t get the center clear none of the power up works. what do you?

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Jan 5, 14 10:12 AM
I had the same trouble the only could brake right side but it would't do the left. any help thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator