Posts created by tweetyray

Dolfinlover wrote:BruceH,

The second coin is in the tear of the door.

Can someone please tell me how to pick up the record from the car? I can't pick it up to take it with me to the office. It won't go into my inventory. Thanks a million.

posted in Witch Hunters: Full Moon Ceremony Collector's Edition on Sep 16, 14 9:13 AM
Can Witch Hunters Full Moon Ceremony Collectors Edition be played in windowed mode? Sometimes I have to minimize the screen to go do other things and the options won't allow me to choose windowed mode. It says current resolutions won't allow it. I've changed my resolutions a dozen times but it still won't allow it. I've even added -window to the end of the target field and it still won't play in window mode. I have windows 8.1. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know if I can play Escape from Ravenhearst in windowed version. This makes it easier for me to look for hints and tips without having to exit the game. Thanks.

Thank you for responding. I went to that page and did all that and the game worked fine and I played for a while and left. Went back later and the game won't even open now. I keeps leaving game manager and shuts itself off. I have Windows 8.1. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks,

Can anyone tell my why my progress isn't being saved? Every time I have to leave I save the game, but when I go back it tells me all my progress has become corrupt and I have to start over from the beginning. Thanks to anyone who responds.

Yes, I did that, but for some reason, I had to go back and do it again. Thank you so much for responding. It worked and now I'm on my way again.

Not sure where to post this so I'm sticking it here. I'm stuck where you have to enter the code 7149 into the book in one of the chambers. I have tried everything I've read to get the code entered but it will not change when I click on the numbers to change them. All the pictures are in my journal. You know, something old, new, blue, borrowed. I just can't get the numbers to turn to change to put the code in. Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Any help from anyone would be appreciated.
Thanks,

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on Nov 22, 12 7:26 AM
When I get to the Sarcophagus all the Zodiac signs are already done with the exception of one. The Gemini one is the only one I have to get. Bummer cause I really enjoy playing this game. I don't know why all the others are already completed. Any suggestions as to how to keep this from happening?

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 12 1:08 PM
When I get to the Sarcophagus all the Zodiac signs are already done with the exception of one. The Gemini one is the only one I have to get. Bummer cause I really enjoy playing this game. I don't know why all the others are already completed. Any suggestions as to how to keep this from happening?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator