Posts created by ttwnldy

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 27, 17 4:37 PM
This game won't even open for me. It just goes back to the game manager. I have spent money on this game and now it is as if it does not exist. How do you get away with this?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 24, 17 8:41 PM
Yes when will this game be fixed? I too am locked out and I did all that was suggested. I also sent in the felix report.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 17, 16 3:54 PM
Everything works for me but the trying to help others. It always freezes now. I check once a day to see if it is fixed and then just ignore after. I wish they would get it fixed.

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on May 18, 14 12:00 PM
Well I guess that explains why we are not getting any more levels past 30. This game developer can't even fix known problems from months ago! All the same issues keep happening over and over. Get your money back. Move on. I am going to delete game also. Too expensive and frustrating to play "free play" games.
DONE!

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Apr 29, 14 7:42 PM
I am quitting Big Fish as far as a member because of the Free Play games. These FP games suck you in, most of them crash several times and you may or not get back to level - if you have spent money I mostly have gotten that back and tried again and then some like this one go no further. Even if you did not spend money- the time you spend to develop you cannot get back to have just end like this. Time is money also.
This game has given no hope to continue for at least 6-8 weeks. No post for a week or more except for problem(tech) and someone asking for a magician.

Fool me once- shame on you. Fool me twice- shame on me.

I know I am just one .....it always starts with just one. I protest allowing games in FP to quit at level 30 after they have collected money from how ever many did spend money. To me this is a scam.

Shame on you Big Fish.

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Apr 20, 14 12:43 PM
I don't seem to have more then 12 people in park besides mascots. What's up with that.

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Apr 20, 14 12:41 PM
I don't seem to have more then 12 people in park besides mascots. What's up with that.

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Apr 20, 14 12:12 PM
Since we get nothing to come back to this game after level 30, and have no updates that it will go any further ..... just was thinking if nothing else - others like me
( waiting to see more) could play maybe a different game by using what we have already done. IE park design- most xp- most dollars- decorations that have been done, etc. I do not wish to hear about quest for mascots. Either buy them or keep trying. There is no magic formula. Go figure! The only thing I might suggest would be coral weekly your attempts for premium mascots and do the math. Just sayin.
I like the game. It gives me joy to visit most days- I'm just trying to figure a way that I would want to come back daily to this game that more money was spent then I would like to admit.

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Apr 20, 14 11:53 AM
sugarloafpaul wrote:Ok, I have now reached level 30 and notice that there are no more levels, rides, shops or other things yet to be added as the coins tally now reads n/0 and doesn't change.

What happened to the Log Ride, Wild Rapids, High Seas Voyage, Huge World, Wheel of Fire, Magic Carpet, Hedge Maze and Ball Bounce along with the Adventure Hut and Sky Trail attractions from the Dreambuilder's: Amusement Park game which Fugazo also made and sold through Big Fish.

In the game promo, I saw on Youtube, some of those rides and attractions appeared on the screen, yet they are not in the game!

Also, the seven different restaurants from Bistro Boulevard, also from Fugazo wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Will Fugazo eventually add more levels to this game since I see many of us completing the entire grid by June or July?

Yes will they? I too own the other game. The worst problem there is fitting everything in to meet goals on limited space. I paid flat game rate for that one. Never had to buy anything else. On GT- I do not believe you can meet all goals without spending money, which I have done. Now at level 30 even if you spent money you are left hanging-- THAT IS NOT RIGHT!
BIG FISH if you continue to allow these practices (never had a game on this site do this before.) I will just play games I have already bought DELETE MEMERSHIP and never even think about clicking on " FREE GAMES EVER!"

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Apr 19, 14 12:21 PM
Unfortunately the mascot thing in my opinion is there to tease us or test our patience. When you think about it - it has effectively done both. Wish I could somehow apply this to what I do for a living! Something to ponder when we do come back and idlely click away in hopes of getting that one thing we need to end or complete the goal.

Happy Easter all!

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Apr 16, 14 9:43 PM
I also wanted to see if you could not buy the GT. I did not see a problem. False Alarm!! However, I wish that happened to me sometimes........lol.

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Apr 14, 14 7:30 PM
I guess this game is done. Nothing past level 30 except trying to get the mascots you need to get the red head gone. After that you just come back and click. Gather money and xp after you bought all the lots and developed. It has been at least 6 weeks since I reached and completed all except for the mascots. I am going to start weaning myself away from the idle clicking as well as the frustrating mascots.
Wishing for more does not make it so- good luck all. I' m sure they will email me if there is an update.

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Apr 4, 14 12:47 PM
I think at least 4 of him is in order! LOL

I think I get it. You like to spend money on these games because you have and can or they give you these so you can post to excite us to want to spend our money to get.

Ok then...we all have choices. Thank you for your input.

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Apr 4, 14 12:36 PM
sugarloafpaul wrote:I waited the 240 hours for The Zipper and mine works.

Could you tell me how it works? Does it do a turn and quit or does it keep turning?
Mine does somewhat of a turn and stops.

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Apr 3, 14 11:23 AM
NewMexShelly wrote:On another note......Please tell me the Cloud Swatter is cool...does nifty stuff...and looks super good...

Well it does move and complete the cycle over and over! Problem was it cost 50 tickets. Was only 36 hrs to get though. Guess it depends on what you call "worth it"

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Apr 2, 14 5:19 PM
Wish we knew if we will have future updates!

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Apr 1, 14 12:51 PM
BFFirefly wrote:I'm at level 30 but I still have 3 mascots to go and a number of lots I still need to buy. I've also found myself moving things around. Sort of like Spring Cleaning in the park. There are also several attractions and stores I'd like to get built so I have more than one or two. I know many who are already done are bored and awaiting new content but I still have enough to do to keep me busy.

Yes I have been doing the same. I have over 5 mill in xp that says I keep coming back as well as trying for the other mascots.

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Apr 1, 14 9:29 AM
NewMexShelly wrote:

Sorry ttwnldy that you're disappointed, but stick it somewhere where it doesn't stand out so much...maybe amongst some faster movement that will distract from it's slow crawl.....

Happy Gaming All!

Did you just tell me to stick where the sun don't shine? LOL

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Mar 27, 14 8:07 PM
So they just put in things you are not yet there on but somewhere down the line maybe you even can finish if you are patient.... you can somehow finish?
As far as for me I got off all games except through BF because of these practices.
Let's just say I don't have a lot of patience. I also know I am a pretty average older person. I still work. I use games to keep my mind sharp or at least sharper as well as getting my mind to get off thinking or other things out of my control. I could go on about this and that but these type games prey on certain age groups as well as other things.
If you are asking me for a vote. I trusted BF until they brought in these games. I have deleted all other F2P games except for this one. I know how easily you can become hooked. I have plenty of paid for games and may continue to buy those as well- but when you talk about untold amounts of money being spent on a certain game - you invite the hackers. If I was guessing that is why there are many problems with the F2P games.
So I would vote no for BF to continue in this venue. Just sayin'

posted in Golden Ticket: An Amusement Park Sim Game on Mar 27, 14 7:20 PM
Well that was good to get the 600 gt! I might have guit at some point without it. To be honest- when I got it .. it was after a major lock out and loss of game. However I got most back as well as some money back and then ....I got the 600 GTs - I actually thought it was some kind of glitch. I did not say anything about it! But it is real. I will sleep better tonight!
As far as the juggler I actually bought him (sans weeks of trying to get him on my own) You need him to get the tickets to I needed to buy the 100 ticket thing you also need to I guess finish the game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator