Posts created by Lady8star

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 17, 16 8:59 PM
Thank you one and all. Will try again. Happy Thanksgiving

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 16 7:51 PM
I have managed to get one gold chest in feeding my pets. Does anyone have any suggestions. I have a turtle, tiger, hedgehog, puppy, griffin and 3 more that I can't remember. Thanks in advance for the help.

Sincerely,

La Donna

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 4, 16 3:52 PM
I do need the unique stamps (4) to finish level 29. friend code 501182 game name LadyStar. Thanks in advance for your help'

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 21, 16 3:19 PM
Hi Schodo my friend code is 359329455 and I am on level 49.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 21, 16 3:13 PM
forgot to put in my friend code 501182.

Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 21, 16 3:09 PM
Just restarted playing this game. Computer crashed, life got messy. Anyway, I don't know what happened to people I was playing with They are probably at lvel 71 I am just at 11. Anyone willing to have a low level player for a friend.'

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 21, 16 2:59 PM
How do you open a 2nd game on a computer? Not very computer literate

This is so stupid. This is a major flaw in the game. Thanks for your help. I was just about to demand my money back.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 22, 15 1:16 PM
It would have been nice if BIG FISH had made this announcement when it sent its daily games. I do not visit forum often. Just spent almost $24 on buying crystals and then found out game goes nowhere. Why would you keep selling things for a game you were not going to support. BIG Fish used to be a fine firm. You could talk to the people by phone. I guess they sold out and our now it for money. Don't support game if you do not want. BUT DO NOT TAKE MONEY FOR A GAME YOU ARE NOT SUPPORTING.

It would have been nice if BIG FISH had made this announcement when it sent its daily games. I do not visit forum often. Just spent almost $24 on buying crystals and then found out game goes nowhere. Why would you keep selling things for a game you were not going to support. BIG Fish used to be a fine firm. You could talk to the people by phone. I guess they sold out and our now it for money. Don't support game if you do not want. BUT DO NOT TAKE MONEY FOR A GAME YOU ARE NOT SUPPORTING.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 7, 15 4:35 PM
Does anyone remember what the queens letter quests were. I want to get into the
Dreamless Pond and it says I must complete those quests. It takes me so long to finish quests I have no idea. The only ones I have before the chest is to buy the Pegasus. I certainly hope this is not it. Any help would be appreciated. (I got help for mayor and am working on removing castle curse.

posted in Wanderland on Nov 12, 14 4:21 PM
Loaded game OK but when I entered scene was not able to get settings to work. Can not change player name. Did the first quest ok then just kept getting sent back to portal with no way out. Have to use task manager to get out. uninstalled and reinstalled this game twice nothing. It looks like it might be fun.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 12, 14 11:17 AM
Thanks cabego. I just figured out that is what happened. I am not too computer literate so how do I go about finding that post. Where do I plug in that info? Sorry to be so dense.

Thanks again for your help.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 11, 14 7:56 AM
I got my daily bonus for the day but what a surprise. I got like 50 points toward energy and 250 money towards buying something. Sorry but I just can't remember the terms. basically 50 units went to the left of my screen and 250 went to the right.

What a rip off

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 4, 14 12:59 PM
What is the point of posting technical issues here if there is no response???????
Got the chest reward of one diamond. Showed diamond but never updated. I closed the game and restarted still no extra diamond. This used to be a great game now not so much.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator