Posts created by Maeve_Turin

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 27, 17 1:21 PM
Hi jacey1959,
I'm back playing after a long time away and see you have no answer yet. I'm hoping this problem spontaneously fixed; it happens at times. Usually a restart solves the problem.
M_T

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 27, 17 1:17 PM
Just returned to the game, and see no answer to your question though it's from a while ago.
I played AK long ago, but am guessing that you need items from the pet store. Once that's open, you will be able to purchase items for the pets you have. Sometimes quests are ahead of other aspects of the game, and you have to wait to complete the quest until an area is opened.
Hope this helps, if not try an advanced forum search, there are years of info for this game!
M_T
Friend code: 4415469
Player ID: Sflen

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 27, 17 1:04 PM
Friend code: 441 5469 (enter without spaces)
Level: 99
Player name: Sflen
Back to daily play, all friends welcome!
M_T

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 27, 17 12:50 PM
I completed the quests very long ago, too. The one thing to remember is that the quests are sometimes ahead of you as far as hidden object scenes being opened, so you may have to progress in other aspects of the game before the quest can be completed.
The other option is to do an advanced forum search and you'll likely find quest specific answers from past players.
M_T

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 27, 17 12:41 PM
The "Gift" box was not opened at the time the game updates ended, so that's always going to be locked.
However, there's a way to gift friends, sort of.
If you have a wish list item, send friends letters with the info and they can post them for auction.
Coordinating time zones and posting the items for short auctions can be done if you like, but as a level 99 player, I just usually post many copies of the item (if possible) and that should let the friend manage to get it without high cost.
M_T

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 27, 17 12:34 PM
Friend Code: 441 5469
Playing as: Sflen
Level: 99
Resuming daily play after long time away and welcome friends!
M_T

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 27, 17 12:32 PM
Friend Code 4415469
Playing as: Sflen
Level 99
I'm resuming daily play after a long time away and welcome friends!
M_T

posted in Wave of Time on Apr 27, 17 11:31 AM
1. Sound: with all sound options muted, the character dialogue continues to override the mute. The startup music plays as well, though my profile has music muted as an option. I've checked, the all of the muting is still selected when these happen. I've uninstalled the game and all program files and reloaded it, with the same problem occurring on the fresh game start.

2. MiniGame #1: This is the one where there is an 11 x 11 number grid and a weight on a chain at the side of the device. I have enough numbers engaged for the weight to be at the highest level, but nothing happens. Have up to 75 numbers flipped at the most. It would help to have info on the goal, must all 121 numbers be turned?
(love this minigame, though, even if I didn't "win" it yet!)

Thanks,
M_T

posted in Wave of Time on Apr 27, 17 11:23 AM
Lets all post this under technical issues, so the developers are notified for a future update!
I'm going to do that now, as it's definitely something worth their attention!
M_T

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 28, 17 6:49 PM
Hi All,
I have a dev. on my friends board and the news is Spring Event begins in April. I know that's not an exact date, but let's us off the hook for a few more days!
I'll add my SE invite here:
Add SE to your name and invite me and I'll add you as a friend for the SE; no gifting promises as I'm just keeping up with present friends for exchanges.
PC ID: 593695
I have a suggestion, I don't know if this would be helpful, but it's worth a go:
if we all start opening the Spring Room now it will probably help because the day the SE opens we're all on the server at once!
Happy Spring!
M_T

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 6, 17 3:38 PM
Hi, I'm playing as RoseWolf_2CE PC ID 593695
I have lots of under the tree gifts available and gift daily; need CE friends to reach the 1000 mark for Mrs. Claus!
Please add me if you need Christmas Room gifting only; if you have CE or SE after your name I'll keep you on the friends list through the Easter Event unless you delete my ID on your end.
Please note: I have all the regular gifting friends I can keep up with, so please only do the under tree exchanges,
Thanks!
M_T

Achievement: "The Kingdom of Midas" complete 4 bonus levels in Gold time (expert level) is not showing achieved and 4 bonus levels are completed in gold time. The remainder of the game is playing well, other achievements are showing as they are earned.
PC, Windows 7 64 bit
Thanks!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 16 4:56 PM
Hi Everyone,
First, FYI, these problems get the best attention if they get posted in the "technical problems thread"; I posted a note there about this one today, so no need to repeat.
I had the same "out of date" problem today. I now see that there is a lot of developer activity right now. In the past, developers have let us know that if our games are running, fixes won't happen until a restart, so closing the games until all's fixed is needed anyway. Looks like this time they're shutting everyone out at once to get us all on the same page at the same time.
When updates initially load, sometimes it looks like progress and friends are lost or that only part of the game loads. As in the past, I had to uninstall and reinstall the game with the 10.17.18 update and then it worked well until the maintenance stop today.
Friends will occasionally load with a lag, especially surrounding updates. It's a good idea to keep a friends' ID number list to re-invite in case of computer crashes in any case because that is something that can't be recovered if your game needs to be restored. Usually all the friends reload on their own, though.
I submitted a Dr. Felix report for today's "out of date" issue before seeing the maintenance notice, which generally helps the devs get things back up and running smoothly if they don't know what the problem is yet.
Guess it's a good time to go prepare the yard for snow!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 16 4:26 PM
Message during game play that the game is "out of date", advises to update in game manager and game closes itself. Game manager has no update, even using manual update check.
I played with the new update today prior to this happening with excellent game play, no problems. Loading the new update yesterday did require an uninstall and clean install for success with the 10/17 holiday update and all has been very well since that step yesterday until this out of date event today.
There are several players noting this same event, being that the game closes with the out of date message, on a thread in the forum started today.
Will submit a Doctor Felix report.
PS - the new update is fun, I'm sure it'll be up and running again soon!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 2, 16 7:27 PM
No matter how many parts there are, every daily quest has items you may want, even if you can only go one or a few into the quest!
If you're trying to complete the multipart daily quests, it helps to have no other quests open. I find that the items dropping from the HOG areas will tend to serve the character quests first.
The daily quests are a good way to collect those pet medallions to create pets or pet food, too!
Try only sending the ship if quest requires it to build up shipping items for when they're needed, either for friends or quests.
10 part daily q's are much easier when you're far into the game because there are so many HOGS available it's quick(er) to collect the shipping items. No matter how far you go, there's always the day when one type just won't drop...that's what friends are for!
I'm on a re-start after a computer crash and am building a new friend base, so you're welcome to add if needed!
M_T
Playing as: RoseWolf_1 PC 577763

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 18, 16 9:56 PM
Computer in the shop; more gifts when back!
M_T

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 16, 16 10:24 PM
Hi Many Wonderful Friends!
Please be patient as I am working on the crash of my Windows 7 computer a few days after "upgrading" to Windows 10. As an FYI, all went well for a few days with the Windows 10, then the computer failed to startup, etc. one fine day. The computer guru in my world says this is becoming a common complaint with customers and he's not upgrading the Windows 7 machines in his office but has no problem with the home computers he upgraded from Windows 8. Wish I had called him before!
So, I hope to be back soon and will keep you posted here.
Thank you all for being amazing game friends!
Who/M_T
431978 PC

posted in Midnight Castle on May 7, 16 6:13 PM
It's gotta' be Trina!!!! If you don't click on Trina when the "!" is over her character and don't click "accept" on her quests, that will stop the drain. You won't acquire the keys, so that's the trade off. She takes shards by the hundreds, as well!
Since you're focusing on crafting pets, leave Trina for a while and all should be well.
If this doesn't answer it, post in the technical forums, but I think that won't be necessary...we've all been there!
Enjoy!
M_T

posted in Midnight Castle on May 7, 16 6:00 PM
Hi magz13,
I now see how it works; when you delete a friend who had invited you initially, at the other end your avatar moves back into their "Invited" category. The friend then must click on "remove" to clear the friend from the list. I think that's what finally clears it at your end.
I had several invites in the "invited" box during the Spring Event that never responded, so haven't looked at that for a while as it really didn't need my attention.
I just looked at it, and there you and some other SE friends who deleted me when I posted "OK to delete" are. I have now "removed" them.
The SE friends I deleted from my end went into my "deleted" box and I have no way to remove those, though none are on my friends board or on the Spring page to scroll through. Is this true for you or are the deleted players still showing up on your board?
Does this resolve the issue for my ID at your end?
Thanks for being an SE friend!
M_T
I play as "Who/431978" PC

posted in Midnight Castle on May 7, 16 5:41 PM
I have found that when adding new friends sometimes it takes a few minutes before their wish list becomes active, so that may be part of it.
Many times people take a break from accepting gifts to catch up on gifting back, because they really don't need gifts at the moment, or any reason they may have. I try to add a note by my avatar name when I clear the wish list so friends know it's not a glitch and that I haven't stopped playing. I frequently keep gifting during those times, but if I don't want gifts I can also indicate that in the avatar note.
Welcome to gifting...it's fun! I keep a spread sheet and include the ID numbers (names change now and then) and use simple color coding to know if I've received or sent most recently for each.
Enjoy!
M_T (PC)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator