Posts created by Birdytoes

posted in Ghost Towns: The Cats Of Ulthar Collector's Edition on Jun 30, 17 5:55 PM
Hey y'all, when I click Already Purchased I get the "spinning wheel of death" in the top left corner. I have deleted and reinstalled the game once. Not sure how to fix this, and I really want to play this game !

How the heck do I take apart the two way radio ?

posted in Enlightenus on Oct 19, 13 4:49 PM
I can't get the teacup button because I don't have the hook button. I DID have it, but I don't know what I did with it. I blame the cold meds. Anyone have any ideas ?
( achoo ! ). Thanks, Donna

posted in Grim Tales: The Wishes on Aug 9, 13 6:56 AM
LOL, I have done the same thing !

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 1, 12 12:44 AM
WHY is there no walk through link to click on for this game ?? Where the heck is the strategy guide ??

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 30, 12 12:43 AM
Where the bleep is the Strategy Guide. .?? And why does the hint icon not give hints on how to solve the logic puzzles ?!

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 12 8:24 PM
I have talked to the new goblin king, but when I try to leave, nothing happens. I have clicked all over the bottom of the screen, but to no avail. Thanks, Donna

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator