Posts created by Abelarde

six inventory items disappeared. Can't go on or back. What do you do in a case like this? How do you start over? Do you have to buy the game again? I have yet to finish one game completely because of a technical glitch.

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince on Dec 1, 12 9:55 PM
what piece are you looking for exactly? is it a metal type, or a round stone, or leaf, or what?

Wow, I love this game. It is totally weird and I love weird, but this one is almost too weird for me! Who but Adrian could access the deep psychological fears in one's mind in abused children, or a pregnant mannequin shrieking and tossing her head at intervals while you are trying to figure out dial settings that don't have any numbers! After trying to set the dials, get Baby Charles delivered through the metal tube and trying to cut the wire umbilical cord, I about went crazy listeneing to her shriek and had to take a break. Same in the house with the kid sobbing in the background. EEEEEK! When is the movie coming out?

]PROBLEM: When I went to get the feather (what the heck could that be used for?) to tickle obese Abigail's foot to make her laugh, all my inventory items were gone!!
OH NO!! Do I have to start over?

In the meantime I started Dark Parables which is pretty tame and lame compared to Escape from Ravenhearst. Sure it has puzzles, etc., but nothing, nothing like the psychological twists and terror induced by MCF: EFR
THanks, Adrian you are a genius, not sure I want to meet you though. FREAKOUT>

Wow, I love this game. It is totally weird and I love weird, but this one is almost too weird for me! Who but Adrian could access the deep psychological fears in one's mind in abused children, or a pregnant mannequin shrieking and tossing her head at intervals while you are trying to figure out dial settings that don't have any numbers! After trying to set the dials, get Baby Charles delivered through the metal tube and trying to cut the wire umbilical cord, I about went crazy listeneing to her shriek and had to take a break. Same in the house with the kid sobbing in the background. EEEEEK! When is the movie coming out?
]PROBLEM: When I went to get the feather (what the heck could that be used for?) to tickle obese Abigail's foot to make her laugh, all my inventory items were gone!!
OH NO!! Do I have to start over? [/b]
In the meantime I started Dark Parables which is pretty tame and lame compared to Escape from Ravenhearst. Sure it has puzzles, etc., but nothing, nothing like the psychological twists and terror induced by MCF: EFR
THanks, Adrian you are a genius, not sure I want to meet you though. FREAKOUT>

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince on Dec 1, 12 9:51 AM
I've placed the plant emblem over the slot in the cabinet in the nursery at least 100 times, trying it a little to the right, a little to the left, up, down, directly upon, etc. It will not go in, even though the hint says this is where it belongs. Without the 5th ship in a bottle I can't continue. Booooooo
Totally Frustrated! HELP!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Nov 28, 12 9:02 PM
I'm at the bottom of Abigails bed and went to get the feather to tickle her feet and all my inventory items are gone!! I had a blue pill, the V coin, Sparky dog food, all gone. How do I get them back? I went back but they are not where I found them.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Nov 26, 12 7:38 PM
Thanks, I made it back but it took a while to clip the wires right.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Nov 21, 12 9:06 AM
I forgot to put Baby Charles in my inventory so left him in the birthing room. Now I am at the Dalimar House and need to put him in the carriage, but I can't get out of the Dome Room with the water chambers. What to do?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator