Posts created by linnetje

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 2, 16 6:27 AM
hi everyone,

I only have 2 days to finish the blooming oasis but i keep getting the wrong tasks to find pff very frustrating. Can't i just find out where to find the things i need to complete these tasks or do i have to wait until i get the task?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 8, 14 1:25 AM
You can find two of them in the upper left corner treasure chest on the Mayan rune board, along with other good stuff. You can also find them exploring as well as purchase them but they are kind of pricey.

where is the mayan rune board?? i feel like an idiot :-( sorry

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 7, 14 2:00 AM
I'm playing this game for a few weeks now and i'm at this point where all my areas are all colonized by twilight genies pff i don't have the phial of darkness and i'm too slow to win in this Rainbow mode..what to do???? anyone have a tip or cheat i don't wanna spend my crystals because i also have to open the observatory and labaratory?
thanks already

posted in Dark Canvas: Blood and Stone Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 13 2:02 PM
bfgMurrumbidgee wrote:G'day,

Oh no! Sorry to hear that the game seems to be stuck.

There are a couple of things that we can try that will hopefully get everything back up and running for you.

First, I would try simply closing and reopening the game.
It is possible that it might ask you to collect the gunpowder again, but this time allow you to move on.

Did you collect the laurel before collecting the gunpowder?
If no, please try backing out of the scene to collect that and then try to pick up the cup again.

If you find that you still cannot move on, please reach out to Customer Support for more help.

bfgMurrumbidgee

I have got the laurel and did everything i had to do so now i'm stuck in this room because i can't shoot the gun and get the axe to leave there pff i hate it when this happens. Thanks anyway

posted in Dark Canvas: Blood and Stone Collector's Edition on Oct 28, 13 7:50 AM
I'm under the stage where i picked up the gunpowder with the theacup but i can't pick it back up it's like the image froze or something?i'm stuck. i need to get it to get out of this area..what can i do? do i have to start all over or what?

posted in Dark Canvas: Blood and Stone Collector's Edition on Oct 28, 13 6:03 AM
when i want to get the gunpowder with the theacup it freezes, i can't pick it back up??i left the pop-up and closed the game; re-opend but nothing so now i'm stuck in this level pff

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator