Posts created by bxrmom528

posted in Final Cut: The True Escapade Collector's Edition on Dec 7, 14 2:17 PM
Chapter 3 - Langdale St - The street signs that you are supposed to turn twice for a little door to open on the side does not work. I have tried and tried to make this work and still nothing works.

I have Windows 7 and run Firefox version 33.1.1

I'm at the "Terminal Point" with the 3 paints that you supposed to paint the mold you just made of the cross type item. After dipping the brush into the paint and touch the cross, nothing happens and the brush goes back to the side of the table. I have tried this with all the different colors individually with no go. Have also tried dipping the brush into the bronze, silver and gold and then painting the cross and that doesn't work either!!

Please help!!

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Nov 26, 12 10:03 AM
I need to get into the locked room that is in Natalie's studio. I can't find the key anywhere. When I click 'clue' it highlights the door, where the boxes that I moved, used to be. I have looked everywhere, and I can't find the key.

Hope someone can help me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator