Posts created by MrsMussar

posted in The Unseen Fears: Outlive Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 18 3:04 PM
Not everyone has the same tastes. I LOVE a good creepy story. I love Stephen King and I love a nice scary game. Different people have different tastes and Big Fish does a great job of catering to everyone - keep up the good work!

posted in Athens Treasure on Dec 5, 17 10:08 AM
There are achievements awarded for the number of 3-star levels you complete. The first one is for 5 3-star levels. I have six 3-star levels but did not get the award. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

posted in Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane Collector's Edition on Dec 9, 16 6:36 PM
In the cellar, there is a maze game in which you are supposed to receive a pie. When I played it I did not get the pie and was unable to proceed in the game. Others have had this problem as well. Someone said it can be worked around by starting the game over - I guess that is what I will have to do for now.

posted in Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane Collector's Edition on Dec 9, 16 6:30 PM
I also did not get the pie. This is obviously a bug in the game. I will try restarting (although I'm not too happy about that).

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 12 4:07 PM
SeverineSnape wrote:
MrsMussar wrote:Thanks Rumbi but still not getting anywhere. The handle of the ladder mechanism breaks off and nothing in my inventory seems to have any affect on it. Any suggestions?
Try cutting the mechanism ropes with your knife. You can access them through the crack in the wall.

Oh of course - thankyou thankyou thankyou!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 12 1:37 PM
Rumbitothecore wrote:Click on the wood leaning against the wall near the lockers. They fall down and there is a mechanism to bring down the ladder.

Thanks Rumbi but still not getting anywhere. The handle of the ladder mechanism breaks off and nothing in my inventory seems to have any affect on it. Any suggestions?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 12 11:26 AM
I am stuck at the bell tower. The strategy guide says I need to use a ladder to get to the top of the tower but I can't find the ladder.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator