Posts created by carkam

posted in Sonya Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 11 6:38 PM
bigfishplayer11 wrote:I downloaded the fix to the Sonya skate issue. The scene is still
stuck and half cut off I cannot navigate right to where the fuse box is,

Same here! Asked for credits back!

posted in Sonya Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 11 6:36 PM
jimmyjames100 wrote:Did all the updates uninstalled ect. and stiil have the split screen?

Me too! Asked for credits back!

posted in Sonya Collector's Edition on Aug 25, 11 7:19 PM
alpha_Tau wrote:### Spoiler alert ### but also a warning for those who are about to get to the castle ...

I have experienced a rather strange occurrence with this game, which may be a developer's testing short-cut left-over, but anyway ...

I opened the antagonist's safe in the castle and went downstairs to the room with the ceiling fans. I then collected the skates and moused around to see what else might be active. When I reached the left-hand side of the game's viewport, a right-pointing game cursor appeared and, foolishly as it turns out, I clicked. Oh dear [polite version]!

The game viewport shifted left and a mostly-black "background" appeared on the right-hand side.

This now appears on all screens, wherever I go, and I can only click on those items and exits that are in the remaining visible half of the game interface area.

I have just tried the usual remedies (eg uninstall/re-install), but without useful effect.

Does anyone have any ideas for a remedy?

Best regards,
aT

PS: If you read the "Special skates" discussion, you can see that raell may also have experienced the same problem.

Same issue here!! Very frustrating!!!!

posted in Art Mogul on Aug 3, 11 7:57 PM
Same issue!! No cursor!! Really annoying!

Won't play for me either! Anyone know what to do to get it to work?
\

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Dec 14, 10 9:44 PM
I reinstalled and the update, changed my profile and having the SAME problem with the Model house puzzle!! I want my money back!!!!

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Dec 11, 10 8:45 PM
I cannot get the model house puzzle to work. It took my pieces and placed them in strange areas and then will not let me skip or take back the pieces. So i am unable to continue further into the game.

posted in The Heritage on May 22, 10 11:41 PM
Got to level 20 and it keeps going back to the beginning of level 20. I either want this fixed or a game credit back!! Please fix this game it has many issues!!

posted in Annabel on Mar 15, 09 8:30 PM
I am in the carpenters room, and I needed the key under the rug for the chest to get the tool. I went out the window, up the ladder and the tool disappeared and now I cannot open the floorboards on the roof. I uninstalled and reinstalled, but still it wouldn't give me back the tool I need to get through the floor boards. Anyone else have this problem?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator