Posts created by BIG_KITTY

I'm stuck. There are no available actions shown in the map. When clicking on the hint button I'm directed to the town square. When click again on the hint an arrow suggests to walk down. There's no possibility to walk down. Town square is a place where the game begins.

posted in Tales From The Dragon Mountain 2: The Lair on May 14, 14 4:37 PM
I've got a video problem. My display (1600x900) doesn't show the whole screen area. There's a scene with windmill where I should take the last (4/4) board. That board is so low on the screen that I can't see it (comparing to some video I saw on YT). Just like it were behind the inventory bar. I turned off full screen mode but I didn't help. It is not recommended for my notebook to lower display resolution.

posted in Mysterium: Lake Bliss Collector's Edition on Jan 19, 14 12:24 PM
I opened the rear door of the van, played HOP but cannot take the morgue key. Has anyone encountered the same problem? And the HINT option stopped working.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 12 10:48 AM
Why can't I play a puzzle in the church? When I get closer to the window behing curtins and try to use church key (knob) it doesn't work at all. No way to apply the knob on the window? I had to choose 'skip' to continue the game :-(

posted in Mysteries of Magic Island on Nov 24, 12 12:51 PM
There is solution for the "lamp" problem in the cave. But for a little bit more advanced users.

1. Localize xml file with your saved profile on your computer. If your name is "abcd" the file name is abcd.xml
In my computer the directory is: c:\Users\Marcin\AppData\Roaming\perfect future studio\player.xml
Note, that this file is located in AppData directory which is system or hidden directory. I use software which enables me to look all the hidden or system directories or files. In standard commanders you may need to change somthing in options (eg. [v] show sys/hid files - for advanced users)

2. Edit this file by modifying number of lamps_fueld and lamps_shine in string below:

<scene_22>

<lamps_fueld>3</lamps_fueld>
<lamps_shine>1</lamps_shine>

<visited>1</visited>

In this example change <lamps_shine>1 onto <lamps_shine>3

Hope it helped. My OS is Win7 Home Prem
Nice playing! :-)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator