Posts created by Kathb1

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 20, 16 7:27 AM
Ah - just after typing that I had a brainwave. I left the large rock hiding the golden statue and the last cannon at the top right until after I'd destroyed the ships and got to the small island and did it comfortably within the time.

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 20, 16 7:19 AM
My problem is that no matter what I do I don't have time to fix the 2 cannon and collect the statue from the island in the gold time. I've upgraded the shipyard twice but still only have one boat

posted in Country Tales on Oct 27, 15 11:40 AM
I did it quite comfortably by building two chapels.

posted in Elven Legend on Feb 10, 15 2:31 PM
I've played this level several times now, and every time I run out of time just as the girl is coming back from getting the second lot of lava to warm the third wolf. Any suggestions?

posted in Elven Legend on Feb 4, 15 11:37 AM
What helped for me was to use the extra resource bonus whenever it was available, and also not to build the sawmill until after clearing the first swamp.

posted in Happy Empire on Dec 9, 14 8:24 AM
I wholeheartedly agree. I, like everyone else, completed the 7 level demo in 20 minutes. I got 3 stars on all levels without trying. There are only 21 more levels in the full game - even allowing for more challenging levels later on that makes it barely an hour of game time. There have been even more HOGs than usual lately (which I hadn't thought would be possible!) and the first non-HOG game in ages is just plain rubbish.

Sorry, rant over!

posted in Rush for Gold: California on Sep 3, 14 1:32 PM
It works like a charm - as soon as I'd posted the message, I went back and tried again. I'd swear I did nothing different, but lo and behold I completed it well within the 3 star time!

posted in Rush for Gold: California on Sep 3, 14 1:25 PM
I'm really enjoying this game and have managed 3 stars on all the levels so far, but level 29 is defeating me. I've come very close just about every time, but haven' managed it. Does anyone have any useful tips?

posted in Monument Builders: Alcatraz on Jul 5, 14 4:28 PM
I, too, am having problems on level 15. I completed it with only 2 stars, then when I went back to try to get 3 stars, the 5th wave of thugs did not appear. This is just not good enough.

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on Jun 8, 14 2:23 PM
OK I finally did it- by going for the wood and fruit bonuses separately. By the time I'd finished planting 100 fruit bushes I had plenty of money to buy wood at the sawmill to build the ship. Really boring, though!

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on Jun 7, 14 5:40 PM
Is anyone else having a problem with this? I got the Royal Forester achievement with no problems (except that it took SO long!) but every time I try to get the Gardener achievement the game crashes. It's frustrating as I have all the other achievements on normal level.

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on Jun 6, 14 10:56 PM
Trying to get the achievement on level 74 where you have to plant 100 trees and 100 bushes. It just crashes, every time. Most frustrating

posted in Next Stop on Jun 4, 14 10:28 AM
Repair the quarry, it works exactly like the sawmill and produces 5 stones at a time.

posted in Next Stop on Jun 4, 14 5:26 AM
When you complete a level, the stats have a place for 'Expert Score', which is always blank. There doesn't seem to be an expert mode you can turn on anywhere. Am I missing something? This game is a little too easy, an expert mode would be useful!

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on May 27, 14 7:59 PM
Thanks redrosesdz. I managed to get it - but quite literally as the time was about to run out. When I come to do it in expert mode, I don't give much for my chances!

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on May 27, 14 11:44 AM
I've played this over and over, but can't quite get the second fountain built in time, even following the walkthrough. Has anyone managed it, and if so, do you have any suggestions?

posted in Youda Sushi Chef 2 on May 24, 14 8:29 AM
Once you've got one combo, if you get enough clear plate bonuses, then when all the dishes are jellies you can just make 3 identical dishes and this works, no matter what the customers are asking for.

posted in Youda Sushi Chef 2 on May 23, 14 10:40 AM
Thanks both, there are some good ideas there. I just played it over, and over, and OVER until it finally worked. I think this could have come later in the game when I'd had a bit more time to get used to the different strategies. I'm loving the game, though.

posted in Youda Sushi Chef 2 on May 21, 14 10:06 PM
To get the 2nd bonus on level 9, you're told not to make onigiri. I'm finding this challenging when I have 3 or 4 customers who've ordered it. They just sit there taking up space, and there's no way of getting rid of them without making the onigiri. If you wait for them to lose patience and leave, there's no way of getting the number of coins needed for the bonus. Am I missing something?

posted in Magic Life on May 20, 14 12:26 PM
Thanks for the tip lady_sabelle. I too have had huge problems with energy bite, but using your method have won my duel. Very frustrating though!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator