Posts created by Acele

A quick update: NVIDIA put out a new driver and since I installed it, the game has run fairly well. I'm still not playing with the special effects but the game seems to run better with the new driver

I love the Mystery Trackers games but I'm disappointed with this one. I have uninstalled/reinstalled, cut out the special effects and the fancy cursor. Still, I can't get through the game without my computer freezing and restarting with one of two errors:

Video_scheduler_internal_error or Video tdr error.

My computer is only a few months old and I'm running Windows 10 with an NVIDIA graphics card and the latest driver.

This many people should not be having so much trouble with this game!

I found it Jerry. Touch the upper left dial, then the upper right dial and then the center dial. The box will open and the other two rings are there.

I'm having the same problem. What am I missing?

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow Collector's Edition on Nov 24, 13 3:57 PM
I think # 8 is Nero Wolfe; he wouldn't leave home unless he absolutely had to and he relied on his assistant Archie Goodwin to do the leg work.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition on Aug 4, 13 7:03 PM
I had to start the game over too. If you grab the lipstick first, there's no problem. I hope I don't come across any other bugs in the game.

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Nov 29, 12 6:29 AM
Sorry, I didn't mean to post twice

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Nov 29, 12 6:28 AM
Havanesemom wrote:I can't get the masks to stay on the mini game in the corridor. They just go right back to inventory. It is annoying to say the least. Has this happened to any one else?
iPad 3

I'm having the same problem on my iPad 3. I can get the first two masks to stay on the board with a lot of luck and patience but the third keeps returning to the inventory. The zoom has also stopped working. I sent a message to tech support but I haven't heard back from them yet. I've played a lot of BFG on my iPad and I have to say this is the first time I've had a real problem.

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Nov 29, 12 6:26 AM
Havanesemom wrote:I can't get the masks to stay on the mini game in the corridor. They just go right back to inventory. It is annoying to say the least. Has this happened to any one else?
iPad 3

I'm having the same problem on my iPad 3. I can get the first two masks to stay on the board with a lot of luck and patience but the third keeps returning to the inventory. The zoom has also stopped working. I sent a message to tech support but I haven't heard back from them yet. I've played a lot of BFG on my iPad and I have to say this is the first time I've had a real problem.

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Nov 28, 12 7:47 PM
Sounds like you may have gotten the iPhone version. When I get an app on my iPhone it goes to my iPad as well and will often come with the 1x, 2x options.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator