Posts created by KittyQueen

posted in Elven Legend 4: The Incredible Journey on Apr 3, 17 4:00 PM
I finally figured out that you have to build a smithy to process the harvested ore. It was a duh moment for me.

posted in In Service of the Queen on Mar 16, 17 4:22 AM
I know!! I keep yelling Oh Man at the screen when that happens.

posted in Chase for Adventure: The Lost City on Oct 16, 16 7:10 AM
Has anyone been able to get 3 stars on Level 20? I have played it over and over to no avail. Even the walk through on YouTube only achieves 2 stars.

Has anyone figured out how to get 3 stars on this level? I have tried dozens and dozens of times and can barely make 2 stars. Gathering enough resources to build the rat's castle is my problem.

Update: OK...I went to YouTube and viewed a walk through. So far I've learned I don't need to upgrade the quarry or the iron shop. I also should build the rat's castle before I make my way to the amphitheater. Lastly, I change the stone/wood plus option as I'm clearing paths to increase my resources. I still haven't scored 3 stars but I'm closer.

Only use the Time Freeze bonus. If you use the Work Faster bonus even once you will not complete with 3 stars. As for the money, as long as you keep collecting quarry output to make money you'll have enough.

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Aug 20, 16 3:43 PM
OMG!!! Tiph56...Thank you! Thank you for the assistance! After playing this one over and over and over, I finally completed with 3 stars!

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Aug 16, 16 3:30 AM
Thank you jcballar! I finally finished with 3 stars.

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Aug 15, 16 1:41 AM
I noticed that the leaves have to visited twice before they are ready to shoot. Could that be the problem some are having? They will not shoot until after that time. There are three rounds that the leaves have to be loaded. Still haven't won 3 stars yet but I'm trying.

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Aug 5, 16 10:05 AM
What problem are you having? I was finally able to finish (after many many attempts) with 3 stars with no technical problems.

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Aug 5, 16 10:02 AM
Thank you!

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Aug 4, 16 9:05 AM
Can someone please explain how one can achieve 3 stars on this level? I have tried and tried and can't figure it out. Thank you!

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 18, 16 8:10 AM
Thank you very much for finding the secrets and posting where to find them. Your work is appreciated!

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 17, 16 10:03 AM
Thank you Anntiem.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 15, 16 10:59 AM
Adrastea_Lyrae thank you very much! I really do appreciate you and the time you took to put this together.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 10, 16 11:05 AM
Adrastea thank you very much for taking the time to do this for all of us.

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 1, 15 7:07 AM
How in the world can you win this level with 3 stars? I have replayed this level over 15 times, the last time finally earning 2 stars, but cannot figure it out. I consulted the strategy guide but the suggestions weren't any different than what I was already doing.

posted in Country Tales on Oct 4, 15 5:20 AM
If you search on Country Tales Level XX (XX=level you want) you'll get the videos.

posted in Country Tales on Oct 3, 15 9:02 AM
Andovape: Thanks for the tips! It worked like a charm!

posted in Country Tales on Oct 1, 15 9:26 AM
I found a walk through for this game on You Tube. Just in case anyone needs it.

posted in Country Tales on Sep 29, 15 11:22 AM
ivanbral...thanks for developing another great game. I'm starting off on the extreme level and boy, is it extreme! Quite a challenge. I've only made my way through five levels so far and had to replay two of them multiple times to achieve the diamond win. Again, thanks for the great TM game!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator