Posts created by michael777110

posted in Pet Shop Hop on Dec 29, 12 11:25 AM
Even after reading help article, my game still would not save. It is tremendously disappointing since I really enjoy this game, but do not enjoy having to start over after I completed many levels.

posted in Burger Shop 2 on Dec 29, 12 11:23 AM
I really hope Burger Shop 3 comes out soon, and I think it would definitely come out, since there is 'Cake Shop 3', and Burger Shop is more popular than Cake Shop.

posted in Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe on Dec 29, 12 11:22 AM
This game is so addictive, but what makes it addictive is that it is actually challenging.

posted in Mahjongg Dimensions Deluxe on Dec 29, 12 11:21 AM
Nope, on top of normal levels, there are also un-timed levels and hard levels. There are 36 stages of each level, adding up to 108. But, many stages have up to 5 puzzles, adding up to even more levels.

posted in Trade Mania on Dec 8, 12 2:41 AM
You can only sell properties or get rid of buildings when you lose money (when you land on a tax spot or someone else's property).

posted in Fairway™ on Dec 6, 12 10:51 PM
I had the same question.

Thanks

posted in Fairway™ on Dec 6, 12 10:44 PM
Have you purchased everything from the golf store?
If not, play the previous levels to earn cash to buy those products.

Also, just keep trying, because every time the cards are shuffled and sometimes you are luckier than other times.

posted in Fairway™ on Dec 6, 12 10:43 PM
Are there any other freebies?

posted in Mall-a-Palooza on Dec 6, 12 6:11 AM
If you want to earn stars, then Fadd decorations (flower pot), change the incorrect employee, build 2 shops of the same types together, and upgrade your store to the max. Doing this, you would probably earn 10 stars.

posted in Mall-a-Palooza on Dec 6, 12 6:10 AM
For your store to earn ratings, you can add decorations (flower pot), change the incorrect employee, build 2 shops of the same types together, and upgrade your store to the max. Doing this, you would probably earn 10 (maximum number of) stars.

posted in Life Quest ™ on Dec 1, 12 4:06 AM
Yes, men can marry men, women can marry women, and they could have kids. You could dance with one of them in the night club, or you can place a personal ad.

posted in Life Quest ™ on Dec 1, 12 4:03 AM
I've bought a countless amount of lottery tickets, and I've only won $2,500 once.
If you want to earn money, I suggest you just go to work instead of relying on luck.

posted in Trade Mania on Dec 1, 12 3:59 AM
I totally agree!

I downloaded the trial version, then beat the first level within an hour.
As I thought the game was really fun (since I enjoy Monopoly), then I expected the future levels to be harder and just as fun.

But i was wrong -_-
It was really fun, but I'm disappointed that the only change in difficulty is that there are more competitors that are just as easy.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator