Posts created by Marciepie

posted in Myths of the World: Island of Forgotten Evil on Sep 16, 16 9:16 AM
Once again, actually every review..... just repeating a request:
Is there a way to limit the size of the reviews? They are getting way too long. For one, we (I) don't need a full story line, just the pros and cons. These games haven't changed so much that we need a novella to explain every detail. I don't want to offend anyone, but it seems more like who has the best writing skills so these reviews just keep getting longer and longer.

posted in Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger on Sep 8, 16 9:48 AM
Is there a way to limit the size of the reviews? They are getting way too long. For one, we (I) don't need a full story line, just the pros and cons. These games haven't changed so much that we need a novella to explain every detail. I don't want to offend anyone, but it seems more like who has the best writing skills so these reviews just keep getting longer and longer.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 8, 16 9:45 AM

posted in PuppetShow: The Price of Immortality on Apr 19, 15 2:53 PM
My game also closes at the cemetery. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still the game closed at the same spot. I did send in a Dr Felix report so now I wait.

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem on Mar 13, 15 9:36 AM
I also tried everything to open the cabinet. I had the right codes and checked the WT, but ultimately ended up clicking "solve". Very frustrating that this game is so glitch ridden.

I'll pass on the CE and will wait for the SE. Until the developers come up with something more innovated it makes no sense in spending extra money on the "same thing" SSDD, same stuff different day. But for those of you who can't do without the CE, go for it................... we all have different tastes

posted in Haunted Hotel: Death Sentence on Jan 16, 15 8:19 AM
I'm a member and I'm signed in and I get the "buy" and "play" buttons, but when I click on them nothing happens. I've tried logging in and out and going to another browser..... nada.... guess I'll try again later

OK, my bad... I did get it to download in Chrome. My IE isn't working right and hasn't been working right for sometime now.... good luck to the rest of you, try changing browsers.

posted in Big Kahuna Reef 2 - Chain Reaction on Jan 3, 15 9:21 PM
I have never needed to use my lives so I don't know how to get more, but if you play the un-timed game mode you won't need lives unless you want to start a level over . Hope this helps

posted in Big Kahuna Reef 2 - Chain Reaction on Jan 3, 15 7:37 PM
I was playing BK in the morning......when I went back to play it a few hours later it was gone !!!!! Downloaded it again, but ALL progress was lost. I've been playing this game for years. I was on my 7th screen name and had tons of downloaded levels. Gone, all gone. Searched my computer and the folder all the extra "Sherm" downloaded levels were gone.... What happened???? So I'm starting from scratch and very disappointed that all progress has been lost. I have to complete everything before I can try to beat my own scores. Unless you play this game you might not know what I'm talking about.
I'm just looking for someone to tell me how this could have happened. Thanks for reading.

posted in Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call on Dec 24, 14 10:04 AM
Merry Christmas fishies and BigFish, you really complete me!!!

posted in Silent Nights: Children's Orchestra on Nov 28, 14 7:22 AM
I have to agree and looking at the slides the graphics look awful

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill on Jun 15, 14 6:56 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Fate's Carnival on Mar 18, 14 10:25 AM
Now I know why I avoid MCF games. It's not that it's not a good game, great even, I agree, but it is so God Awful long I just want it to be over. It's challenging, but the map makes it quite easy for a seasoned player. I love the mini games, but again I can't express enough how long this game is taking, for that reason I am grateful I didn't get the CE LOL. I don't need extras to make it longer. Enjoy all of you who have complained in the past about any game being too short.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Lost Hope on Feb 24, 14 10:59 AM
I've only played a few minutes, but this is a buy for me, the graphics are enough for me to want to own this game. Wish me luck that it doesn't crash like it has for a few unlucky ones.
NOTE: I had to laugh at the alchemist.... this guy gets a LOT of work, I've seen this guy go by other names in other games hahaha
oh, one other thing.... in the beginning of the game he can't fit his hand in a jar to get what ever is in there out.... I suppose I have to break it with something, but you would think he would just turn it over and shake out whatever is in there..... another LOL for me.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Deadly Device on Feb 11, 14 8:10 AM
Too bad there is no demo. I'm not risking buying a game that I can't try, if for no other reason than the fact that it might not work properly for me. No demo, no buy.

posted in Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel on Sep 22, 13 8:10 AM
I hardly ever by the CE and it's not the cost that's stopping me, it's the fact that it comes out in SE about a month later. To me that is not a very long time to wait. Plus I don't care about the extras..... morphing objects, extra chapter at the end, etc. Finally, it gives me time to read all the reviews of those who casually played the game rather than those who rushed through it so they could be one of the first reviewers.

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on Jun 20, 13 7:42 PM
well, I'm laughing even though it's not all that funny..... I also am hung up on the bonus game and the flower.... did all the suggestions mentioned here and still locks up. Lastly I uninstalled and reinstalled...... ready for the funny part????....now the game won't open at all....I'm going to reinstall it once more and then if that doesn't work I'm going to just delete the whole game. I got to play everything except the bonus game, so I don't really feel that I missed out too terribly much..... The frustrating part isn't not being able to play the rest of the game, it's trying all the fixes..................
Ok, I just did another reinstall............aaarrrggggggg Stick a Fork in me.........

posted in The Secret Order: Masked Intent on Apr 20, 13 9:38 AM
I just finished my trial and the game was acceptable, meaning it didn't blow me away, but there really wasn't anything negative about the game..... I'm seldom interested in the story line because they are all the same, but I did like the captioned voice overs and I liked the voice overs themselves.. Actually, you can turn this on and off in Options.
There are your usual three levels of difficulty, casual has no miss clicks, sparkles, all the regulars.
There is a map so you can jump to locations and I think we have all grown to love those maps.
HO games give you an option of playing Mahjongg.
Mini games have a skip button.
So, just to wrap it up, nothing out of the ordinary, has all the gameplay bells and whistles I enjoy (map/no penalty click/) but again didn't blow me away. Probably 3 stars on the 5 star rating. I will buy this game only because I'm running out of games LOL

posted in Zodiac Prophecies: The Serpent Bearer on Feb 23, 13 11:23 AM
Just started playing this game I purchased in November (I have A LOT of games lol).

I'm getting the dpi notice. I don't even know where to find how to change the dpi. I thought ideally I should buy a game after the trial and it would work. not always so.

I shouldn't have to adjust my machine to accommodate a game, this is so frustrating. I have win8 and widescreen. Any other suggestions or instructions? Please?

Also, I did uninstall and reinstall the game which didn't work, or I wouldn't be writing lol

posted in Zodiac Prophecies: The Serpent Bearer on Feb 23, 13 11:18 AM
Rebecca I am having the same DPI problem and I don't even know where or how to change it. I have a wide screen, so I'm guessing those other folks were lucky. Guess I'll go to the Big Fish for help and that's a wasted day for me by the time the issue is resolved.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator