Posts created by Fishgamesite2

posted in The Unseen Fears: Outlive on Jan 28, 18 10:56 PM
What has this to with help with game I'm playing?

posted in The Unseen Fears: Outlive Collector's Edition on Jan 26, 18 9:38 PM
I too have same problem as game player cannot fine the mask in Aida cave supposed to me on the right near the candles or on the them. Clicking does not seem pick the mast so I can play the last game. Very frustrating. Any clues or answers out there in the forum?

posted in Wanderland on Sep 14, 17 1:01 PM
Thanks for the tips for getting curses.

posted in Wanderland on Sep 13, 17 8:56 AM
I need the mirror curse and ABC curse to finish three quests. How do I get these curses. I am playing other things but I like to finish the quests. One is for the holy water another is for the map and other for the strew.

posted in Wanderland on Sep 3, 17 10:12 AM
How do you send a gift to your friends when the treasure chest asks you. I can not send my friends any gifts to complete this request!

posted in Wanderland on Aug 27, 17 12:14 PM
how do you get a friend code for this game

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 27, 17 10:40 PM
I can not download New york Level. I go there and click on New York and in says download error try again. I have tried several times but it doesn't download. I sent my loaded boat there from Sidney unable to get back to Sidney because New York as a problem downloading. Right now I am playing Toyko and San fransico and help out there!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 22, 16 1:33 AM
I have same problem gave and using cystals pass the mini games'''''''1

all those numbers must mean somethings

Need written instructions for these two mini gamesl

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 22, 16 12:48 AM
Thanks for tip. I will try it see what happens~

posted in Jewel Match 3 on Dec 19, 16 3:47 PM
The swirling things you mention are on the right hand side of your screen. You use them when part of the jewel have black fog covering them and can not see to get rid of them. You click on the little sign upmost in above your mana store box and the swirling colours you move to the black fog and the spell will remove the fog. Now you can match your jewels to collect them in the treasure box lower box right hand side underneath the mana spells. Hope this answers your question.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 22, 16 10:03 AM
I like know to what are they and where to you get them!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 19, 16 8:17 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Awakening Kingdoms forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Awakening Kingdoms players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 17, 16 7:28 PM
I am on level 53 used up all the quests have no more quests from the characters just love playing the just checked out big fish games and found that Awakening kingdom is being offered for free. Tried to download the new game no success I hope don't have to delete my old game and do the new one with baklik being beaten and continue on to finish the game so Sophia comes back and her kingdom is all fixed and reached level 75 takes forever feeding the dark chest with nothing else to play but the contents. I enjoy playing it every day until finished all the quests and no more showing up because the developers and big fish games decided not update anymore. Sure would like some answers from the players who have same problem and how it was fixed by not deleting my old game but getting a update to continue my quests and other achievements. Puzzled by big fish and their gaming on this game. All other Awakening Kingdoms I have done and played them over and over again to improve my gaming experience but like I said am puzzled over this game. Any comments or suggestions in what I should do or not do? Advice about this game would great from developers and big fish himself.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 2, 15 9:08 AM
I'm on level 51 of the Awakening Kingdoms game and not receiving any quests. I'm not sure why. I'm feeding the dark chest and playing the maps to reach level 52 and hope I get some quests to do. Any tips out there that they having same problem? I enjoy playing this game and hope to reach level 75 and able to beat the baslisk in the dark tower.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 13, 15 9:52 AM
Every sorry to hear that this game will not be updated. I\m on level 49 feeding the dark
chest got through to the dark tower floor #1 and there is a Baslik there not letting me go through. the Major says we have defeat him I have no new quests as of yet. What do I do now!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 22, 15 10:48 AM
How do you register the Awkakening \kingdom game I have download to play put can't register it because the login does not regconize my e-mail address. what address do I put in\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/ please help so can play the game I have bought it.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 23, 14 10:43 AM
I am having a problem with two mini-games Fahleen Emporium. The game gives you numbers on top and left side to do the pattern. I have tried several different ways and they don't work. Anybody got any tips. It's thread and needle pattern. Also having problem with Pocket Dagon Enclave. The luminious yarn same thing give you numbers to do the patten still can't figure out. Any tips to help. Thanks

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 14 2:52 PM
A great game for young and old has enough easy to-do and also harder M3 games to finish. Love the fish and decorations backgrounds. Different tanks good idea. I'm working on the fourth tank and taking care of the other three! Love playing it!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 10, 14 5:49 PM
I am enjoying this game. Finding it challenging because my computer is old and goes out of the game when I reach higher levels. But I'm hooked to replaying over and over again. The tech issues will be solved when I buy a new updated computer. Until then with no tech issues. I recommend it if you like to play for short bursts or use your real money to go futher faster. Wanting update the game will wait until I have a new computer.

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 14 11:15 AM
I was playing on my and the friends button puzzled I joined friends and jumped out of my game and put in Level27 with different name and code and can't get my code and game back?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator