Posts created by jodiswat

posted in Wanderland on Aug 23, 16 12:59 PM
same problem, I was just in the game 2 hours ago. Does anyone know if they are working on some updates? Or are we going to need to unistall the game and reinstall, not even sure if that would work.

posted in Wanderland on Aug 21, 16 4:22 PM
I have completed 501 quests for far, now I am not receiving any new quests. Am I at the end?

posted in Wanderland on Mar 31, 16 12:29 PM
# of friends, according to my friend icon, it says, I have 58 friends, when I go into the tropy icon it says, 30.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 29, 16 5:24 PM
number of friends: I have over 30 friends, but when I check the tropy icon it tells me 29. Can you please fix # 136807

posted in Wanderland on Mar 19, 16 3:11 PM
when the update occured I lost 25 rubies. anyway you could get these back for me

posted in Wanderland on Mar 16, 16 3:55 PM
I know i lost some rubies due to the update. yikes.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 16, 16 3:54 PM
I know i lost some rubies due to the update. yikes.

posted in Wanderland on Jan 18, 16 3:09 PM
yeah i did get that one, i do have 2 quest that i need to collect on but cant yet.

posted in Wanderland on Jan 17, 16 3:13 PM
i also did not get any updates, and i am not getting new quests. I havent even done 200 quest. Any ideas as to why?

posted in Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey on Jan 10, 16 6:03 AM
I just realized that you currently had a update . so i went to redownload the game, but it doesnt give me that update. still says "coming soon"

posted in Wanderland on Dec 27, 15 10:12 AM
I fairly new at the game, but I have this GEM KEY and I cant seem to locate as to where it should be used at? help

posted in Wanderland on Dec 13, 15 4:19 AM
help. just started playing the game, I have a gem key that I need to use, but dont know where to use it.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 7, 15 3:50 PM
Im at the dark island, a quest indicating to check out the claw pillars, I click on them, and the quest is still there like it wants me to do something, which I cant.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 29, 15 4:21 PM
Im so disappointed as well. I wish the people that were not going to play anymore would be able to gift their stuff to the new players such as myself. Ive already spent plent of money.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 14, 15 3:50 PM
yup was planning on doing that, just didnt know what area would be best.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 14, 15 3:06 PM
Does anybody know which state and/or mini game would gain the most enery resource? Im working on trying to reach my next level.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 13, 15 4:14 PM
are we suppose to get more of the above quest. So far I have completed 86 out of 106. Am I missing something?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 13, 15 6:56 PM
If anyone could help. running out of materials. anyone that has the solution so I can finish the blueprint would be wonderful.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 13, 15 1:01 PM
I DONT GET FUEL, I ONLY HAVE STARS....

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 13, 15 5:47 AM
i looked under the collections, i only see stars not fuel

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator