Posts created by jwannie

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 12, 14 10:59 AM
could buy a few things, but general store all locked up, how do I open, and how do i find my friend number?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 12, 14 10:51 AM
They keep saying there's poster glue in the glen, but i haven't found any, and can't afford to buy any, also, how do i add friends in this game?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 6, 14 3:17 PM
I would like to thank you all for your support and gifts, however i won't be playing MC anymore.
Iam a Jehovah's Witness, and have been feeling guilty about playing this game for ages, and, having just studied a Watchtower article on hypocrisy, I have decided to stop playing, as MC has vampires, a werewolf, ghosts, a witch, and is full of spells and magic - beautiful graphics, shame about the content. Jehovah hates that sort of thing, and it's been taking up too much of my time as well, so, night night!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 3, 14 5:11 AM
what is the odd egg for?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 1, 14 3:56 AM
Hi, fishies, here's an idea for the developers. It would be really useful if, instead of just lighting up what gifts you have available to give to friends, you also said how many of them you have. A few times I've given something to a friend, only to discover that was my last one!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 15, 14 5:10 AM
How do you play to your own music?

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 15, 14 5:08 AM
Thanks tho, White Butterfly!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 15, 14 5:06 AM
bit silly then.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 13, 14 10:42 AM
What do you have to do with the gifts in the "Stamps" section of the inventory?

By the way, thanks for all the friends and gifts for me and my husband. he plays on i-pad as Patrick Stutchbury, and I play on my laptop as Annie, that's always my game name.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 12, 14 3:55 AM
My husband Pat needs friends, I play Midnight Castle too, but on pc, so can't friend him. His ID Code is 712015, thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 11, 14 3:10 PM
My ID code is 287323, Ann's the name , on level 18, add me?

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 11, 14 3:00 PM
Hi, i'm on level 18 of midnight Castle, really need friends to swap with so i can progress faster. My ID code is 287323, add me? Ann.(I'm on pc)

Also, my hubbie plays MC on his i-pad, also needs friends, ID code 712015, name's Pat.

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 21, 14 11:16 AM
Stuck right near beginning, game seems really intriguing but trial has run out and no money till Friday. Got as far as 3rd floor, can't get in hotel owners room without matches, but can't get matches without coin, nutcracker won't give me coin without handle, where's that? Need needle to go with thread, only got knitting needles, can't find pruner for dead plant, etc. etc. Thought maybe if I went back outside, there might be a HOS , but can't go back outside, HELP! And roll on Friday!

posted in The Fool on Jul 31, 13 11:10 AM
Ok, after uninstall/reinstall, discovered I'd missed a small L in the museum, but what threw me was that there are actually 12 letters in the puzzle, not 8 as it says in the walkthrough, so of course I thought I had them all! Perhaps the walkthrough compiler could correct this, otherwise great job!

posted in The Fool on Jul 31, 13 10:26 AM
Great game, but I'm stuck at the letter puzzle in the museum. I've got 11 letters instead of the 8 it mentions in the walkthrough, but it's STILL saying I've got some missing and won't let me proceed! Anyone else had this problem, how did you solve it? Any ideas, anybody?

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on Jul 28, 13 3:54 AM
Just uninstalled and reinstalled, still stuck.

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on Jul 28, 13 3:26 AM
The hint keeps telling me to open HOS on shed near lake. It is already open, did 1st HOS long ago, but now nothing happens, do I really have to uninstall and reinstall?

posted in Cheatbusters on May 31, 13 4:27 PM
Found oil for the shed bolt in the end, I'd forgotten to do HOG in bedroom! Just finished the game, wasn't too bad in end, format was really different & took getting us. ed to, but on the whole I liked it

posted in Cheatbusters on May 31, 13 11:08 AM
Where do I find grease for the lock on the shed door?

posted in Amazing Finds on Mar 22, 13 5:26 PM
What kind of chip am I looking for, and where is it?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator