Posts created by crossbills

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Mar 11, 15 1:55 PM
cannot find the blue crank...all because I gues I cannot fine the code for the second sealed cell door I have tried all kinds of numbers and it will not open went to the fountains and no blue crank HELP HELP HELP

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Mar 10, 15 12:10 PM
please, where are the cranks for the wedding boxes?? had one and it disappeared...

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Under the Crimson Moon on Jul 4, 14 8:33 AM
where is the walkthrough for this game ?

posted in Small Town Terrors: Livingston on Apr 14, 13 1:56 PM
OK>>>now where is the hammer at??????I cannot find it to be able to break the piggy bank.....Please help me ...so I can go on with this game....thank you

posted in Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects ™ on Feb 16, 13 3:05 PM
OK, I did like it said to to solve the final puzzle and have been trying for over a half hour now, and this does not solve the puzzle...What is wrong...???? Cannot be that hard if you say that this is the solution...Darn it...help me here please ....some word or comment please will be appreciated very much .....

posted in Spooky Mahjong on Feb 3, 13 9:42 AM
cannot get to the last level....come on now, I have been trying now for months and I get the same results...I do not believe any one can get to the last one...HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP someone out there , owner ship or what have you .............HELP HELP here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, in the wrecked ghost HOLD ..it keeps telling me I have a hidden object game to be played there ....even the walk through shows it but I have none what so ever...where is it at ....HELP HELP HELP I love this game I need assistance or advice or something SHirley

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Nov 24, 12 11:43 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Spyde Solitaire on Nov 7, 12 5:37 AM
HELP HELP AND HELP>>>>Could I please get some hints as to how to finish level 8 I keep trying and trying but to no avail and seems people forgot about this game and to help the people that are asking and asking ...Please see what you can do to get me agoing again....thankyou!!!!

posted in Spyde Solitaire on Oct 23, 12 1:02 PM
Ouch. I am in the same boat help help me get out of level 8...thanks.....

posted in Spyde Solitaire on Oct 23, 12 12:59 PM
Hey...I have been on level 8 .....its getting older than dirt...HELP HELP HELP HELP

where is the battery to put the lights on in the theater...I have no battery....once again a small glitch..ouch...hate those things...hate to have to start all over too...please help

posted in The Great Unknown: Houdini's Castle Collector's Edition on Sep 28, 12 10:37 AM
Where is the battery to put in for the electricity....reinstalled the game and I still cannot find the battery...am I missing something or did I miss something...These gliitches in these game lately are driving me up a wall....13.99 i a lot of money to have this keep happening ....Please see what the problem is and please let me know or should I e mail a TECH?

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Sep 23, 12 3:35 PM
Hey big fish producers....could you please come up wth a solution to the samurai...cannot go any further with the game and its almost finished and I do not feel I have to put in a new name and start all over...please come one now there are so many others with the very same issueand problem ...let us know PLEASE SOON...I would liket to get back to it and finish it...I did have many problems with this game when I first bought it and went to play it now I have another issue and its at the end of the game PHOOEY....Please see what you all can do...thank you

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty on Sep 23, 12 8:38 AM
Whats with the SUMARI:??????? cannot get the last hidden object out and that is the sumari!!!!!!what to do ......what to do .....HELP HELP many are wondering what is going on here ....HELP

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town on Aug 11, 12 8:17 AM
Help!! I am still waiting on some info as to where the red valve went to and how to get it back.......I did the hidden object scenet and there was no red valve ..if there was I must have missed it so how do I go back and get it picked up or what do I have to do here....I want to finisht the game that I spent monies on please..its been a week now and now help from now on except the hidden object game and I had done that before I even asked for help.....HELP HELP HELP

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town on Aug 10, 12 4:37 AM
OK>>>I am frustrated to the hilt and I have wrote in here 3 or 4 times already and I get NO satisfaction on how to solve this dilema!!! Yes, I went thru a hidden object game and no I have no red valve anywheres..I erased the game and reinstalled and still no satisfaction... I do need some one to let me know what is the problem..seesm no one else has had this problem but me and I want to know why...I do believe I will not be buying another game from here until I hear someone for help....Buying a game for$7.00 and not being able to enjoy it and finish it and keep it to be able to go back to it at anytime and replay it is kind of stinky .....Well....I am not a very happy camper at this time ....you all have a nice week end ...bye...

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town on Aug 9, 12 10:01 AM
I thank you for your response, but I had done the hidden object game and i see the red valve in the walkthrough but I do not have a red valve .....never found one never got one so I am still back to Square ONE. Darn...I do not know what to do from here....Can someone suggest something for me .... thank you

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town on Aug 9, 12 7:20 AM
Please, is there not anyone out there that can lend a hand to me? I cannot go on with the game until i know where I can get the RED VALVE to open the ships door by the dock...HEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLP!!!

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town on Aug 8, 12 2:08 PM
There is no red valve to be had to open the doors on the ship that is docked there....I cannot go on and finnish game with out the red valve ...very dissappointed about this darn it....HELP HELP HELP

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator