Posts created by BFGMCFFAN

posted in Ominous Objects: Phantom Reflection Collector's Edition on Apr 16, 15 10:15 PM
Same issue with Benjamins office. The screen is shrinking.

If Elephant develops MCF 12, they should put more feeling into it. If it's really Ravenhearst 4 they should bring back ALL MCF SOUNDS from BFG. First they brought back the "missplace" item sound this year, what I really love, but there's also the "pick up item" sound, the Inventory List sound and the case report.
As much as I liked the deductions in the new game, for another Ravenhearst, I want the Case Report back, as in the BFG games.

If BFG Studios develops the game, then do it like Escape from Ravenhearst, just without MO's and incloude super puzzles and a bonus Chapter.
I really wish that BFG returns to MCF, because their games were so unique. Now MCF still is my all time favorite game, but the feeling is lost. So it's 10 years MCF next year. Isn't this time for BFG Studios to take it back again?

I the credit's there's a hidden clue. I wonder if there's a connection.

Idahonative wrote:i'm playing on a PC with Windows 7, game played well all the way through, though the black screen between switching scene freaked me out a couple times by being a little slow. I started the Bonus game, and found the cellophane tape to bind the light on the coconut shell, but didn't have the light yet. But because the hint told me to use it on the coconut shell at that time, I found that when I received the light, I no longer have the tape, nor is it where I originally found it. So, I'm stuck with a light a coconut shell and an imp that won't go into the cave because he is afraid of the dark and could get hurt.

Same problem here, I'm playing on PC Windows 8

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 14 7:24 AM
Finished the main game. Only a few conversations worked with voice overs. I would say 20 % worked, 80 % were just text and moving lips.
Also there's a bug with the inventory. Even if it's unlocked it won't go down.

Could have been a good game, but not with this bugs in it.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 26, 14 12:00 PM
Amerzone wrote:I just received a quest to find enchanted clippers in Dawnshadow but I played twice and did not get it. In this game it does not always give it to you right away but I do still have the quest listed.

Perhaps you should contact Big Fish?

Same Problem here. played the Scene 8 times, but didn't get the enchanted clippers!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 13 11:09 AM
It was another great speculation time this year. Now there are less than 13 hours left until we Game Club members get our hands on Mystery Case Files: Fate's Carnival Collector's Edition.

Edited

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Oct 31, 13 10:54 AM
You've got an answer.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 13 3:14 AM
We are doing a spec thread in our new Pond. The thread starts tomorrow, three days before the official facebook thread, because there are already some things to speculate about. When the FB thread is opened we'll get every clue over to our thread to discuss it. If you want to take part in the thread, then please write a PM and I'll send you the link where you can find over 500 of the old CCC friends and the spec thread.

posted in Fetch on Oct 8, 13 2:41 PM
Any news when Fetch will be avaible for PC and Mac?

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 2, 13 1:28 AM
I did it three times today and it worked everytime. I couldn't believe it too. (chapter 4 and 5 and after unlocking the workshop I got the japan quest and it worked again.)

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 1, 13 11:45 PM
If you have these quests and you don't want to buy the premium scenes, then click on Skip for 5 GOLD and then you'll earn 10 GOLD as a reward. Such a great trick! So you can win 5 GOLD with every of These quests.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 28, 13 8:19 AM
I had exactly the same question, because I purchased the blood mushroom for 4 Gold. Thanks for clearing this up!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 28, 13 2:59 AM
Hello!

I'm a german Dark Manor player. I'm in level 23 now and I want to buy gold. Is it possible to buy gold in euros €?

It will be tomorrows TGT. So just three hours left. You can be exited!

I played the beta and it seems to be a great game!

The devs released today! It should be here at BFG very soon. Within the next week I think!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Jun 2, 13 11:36 AM
I've played the beta. If you want more Infos and the name of Charles father, you can PM me. I don't want to spoil the surprise here in the thread!

By the way. Picman, Hondo, any other mod. Are there any plans for the MCF 2013 speculation thread.

I was right. The next MCF is like I thought, about (SPOILER ALERT! Highlight) Ravenhearst and MF and takes place on Fates Carnival. We'll meet Charles father, get to know his name and get to know the secrets and the answers of Ravenhearst.

Great, great, great!

posted in Dark Parables: The Final Cinderella Collector's Edition on May 23, 13 12:20 PM
The next Dark Parables will take place in (Highlight) the cloud castle after the fairy tale "Jack and the beanstalk"

I really love this fairy tale. What do you think with wich other fairy tale could it be mixed.

In DP 5 the mix of Cinderella and Pinocchio was great!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator