Posts created by margaret6stanley

when it comes to the star chart go to where it says guide just above the things you collect and you find what you are looking for do not join the 2 top stars on the left but join all the other ones that in the chart

posted in 9: The Dark Side on Aug 18, 13 7:05 AM
how do you defeat the ghost in library pls its doing my head pls help thx

posted in 9: The Dark Side on Aug 18, 13 7:05 AM
how do you defeat the ghost in library pls its doing my head pls help thx

posted in 9: The Dark Side on Aug 11, 13 12:25 AM
how do I defeat the ghost in the library pls n thx

posted in 9: The Dark Side on Aug 8, 13 5:14 PM
How do I get rid of the ghost in the library pls completely stuck

BadWhippet wrote:I had problems with the baby - try cutting the wires exactly when the eyes are the same colour as the wire you're about to cut. Time your wire snips with the eyes as they change. That's how I got past.

And I need help too!

I have a picture disc for the matron in the hospital reception, but the picture of her face is much larger than her face in the hospital, so I can't place it to match. I can't get any nearer to her because I solved her puzzle earlier. All I need to know is whether this is something that I get a chance to solve later, or is there a bug in the game (I'm currently starting zone 4)? Many thanks in advance.
you have to go to the asylum into his private room and click on small tv screen then click on the button on the screen hope this helps

I am stuck on the maternity ward scene, I have set off 4 different times and I cant get the token to click on the gauge every 1 says a different time please help I cant go any further

I am stuck in the mat ward got the baby but it has not gone into my inventory CAN U PLS HELP cant carry on til I get through this

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator