Posts created by Kayj270344

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World on Jan 9, 16 9:46 PM
I cant seem to get the idea of the game of placing the animals and the globe into the pictures I cant pick them up? I must be missing something can anyone help?

posted in Lost Island: Eternal Storm on Jan 4, 16 10:06 PM
how do you get into the storm area I've mastered all the other arears and I believe I have to go to the fishermans area I have 3 boats but have no idea what to do now any help would be appreciated thank you

moonlitelace wrote:I just entered the bonus play where it takes me to the front door, but I can't seem to figure out the pattern of roman numerals, can someone help?

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker on Jun 8, 13 10:02 PM
Where do you get the bow cord in walkthrough it's not ther before you enter the hole
Next scene it's there???????

posted in Reincarnations: Uncover the Past on Jan 3, 13 9:40 PM
Me to. The chapel is elusive as the fish tails. If I move ahead in the strategies I can see where the fish tails come in after the chapel. But, fed the dog and no chapel. Someone please, please help

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Jan 3, 13 9:32 PM
Kayj270344 wrote:I am in the Indian teepee and I tried to put the feather on the peace pipe half way there it stopped and left a ghost feather in the picture and now I can't get it back . Please help
. All fine now thank you all

posted in Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse on Dec 23, 12 1:52 PM
Moving the schematics over the plan of the castle. They won't move around. Stuck I've tried everything. Please help

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 12 9:07 PM
I was playing the bonus game and had to shut down could not bring it up again
Have read that you need to pick the left hand side disk but mine says strategy guide can't get any further. Please help anyone

Ah duh found it

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Dec 19, 12 10:01 PM
I am in the Indian teepee and I tried to put the feather on the peace pipe half way there it stopped and left a ghost feather in the picture and now I can't get it back . Please help

Kelvadar I see where you have posted the list of puppet parts but still cannot read on my iPad. As I have not a mouse to left click on, my trouble remains Please help.

Thank,you kelvadar for your answer to a list of all the puppet parts. The list does not come through on my iPad just a blank screen with your smiley face. Can you help???

Hi kelvadar
Am having trouble getting puppet parts. Would like to obtain the list on a spoiler
What is a spoiler and where do I find it
Thank you for all your help previously was much appreciated

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 8, 12 6:23 PM
I keep wacking troll and have got over 100 points 3 times open as high as 145 and nothing happens it just wants me to go again what am I doing wrong??????

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator