Posts created by jimeezlady

Just a quick update for gemini888 and others stuck on level 29. I followed the instructions to "run as administrator" and it worked! The trap finally triggered.
However, after changing that setting I could not start the game via the game manager ... I had to go back into the program files and double click the (.exe) game file to get it running and the graphics were somewhat blurry but I was able to finish the level. Changing everything back now and Hoping the rest of the game runs smoothly!!

gemini888 wrote:Level 29, The last trap cant be sprung, there is a red circle and no matter what I do , it wont disappear, Must be a glich, Im on windows 7 everything else works on the game just fine.

Just a quick update for gemini888 and others stuck on level 29. I followed the instructions above to "run as administrator" and it worked! The trap finally triggered.
However, after changing that setting I could not start the game via the game manager ... I had to go back into the program files and double click the (.exe) game file to get it running and the graphics were somewhat blurry but I was able to finish the level. Changing everything back now and Hoping the rest of the game runs smoothly!!

gemini888 wrote:I cannot find the last trap,
The trap in front of the tree by the castle won't drop for me either...

gemini888 wrote:Level 29, The last trap cant be sprung, there is a red circle and no matter what I do , it wont disappear, Must be a glich, Im on windows 7 everything else works on the game just fine.

I am also stuck on level 29...using windows 7 home premium. The trap in front of the tree behind the castle will NOT trigger. (next to the speed up worker spell) I've tried over and over and over to no avail.

posted in The Tribloos 3 on Apr 12, 18 6:15 AM
Tribloos are back!! Yay! I've missed these adorable little guys. Thank-you!

posted in Artifact Hunter: The Lost Prophecy on Mar 28, 18 5:27 AM
Seems like a fun match-3 with a relaxed setting (which I prefer) but it loads with a "shadow box" style that is very narrow and wide, making the playing pieces far too small for these old eyes! If anyone finds a setting to make the pieces larger please let me know.
I made it through the first board, but I had to squint and it took ages...

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Dec 28, 17 5:51 AM
Running Windows 7 64 bit... I also became 'stuck' on levels 2 and 11. Tried replaying each level multiple times to see if the 'order' played would make a difference and each time the game would just play the finished level sound and then stop. Went back and played both levels in windowed mode (uncheck play full screen) and BOTH levels finished and went on! Switched back to full screen mode with no problems so far... *fingers crossed*

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Forgotten Relics on Jun 5, 17 5:15 AM
LOVED this game!! I had no problems or glitches and enjoyed it enough to re-start and get all 3 stars after getting stuck the first time through.
Finally finished the game after re-starting a new profile. 132 levels all 3 stars, 18 bonus levels all 3 stars, all kingdoms 100%, all relics and badges. Experience level 24. And then..... nothing. No fireworks, No credits, No "good job", No happily ever after... ?!?! There is no ending... the game just sits there. As much as I enjoyed playing, it feels unfinished somehow. *sigh*

posted in Magic Cards Solitaire 2: The Fountain of Life on May 14, 17 11:06 AM
pzzllvr wrote:I would love this game but the graphics are horrible. I click on cards and it takes a few seconds to respond plus can hardly perform any game play because movement is so slow. I have Windows 7.

Same OS and same problem. Followed the instructions to "run as administrator" and game would not start at all. Had to revert settings to get game to run...still slow and choppy.

Not sure if this is relevant or not, but there is a second "window" running at the same time as the game(in the background)...it is listed as "Logs".

posted in Age of Heroes: The Beginning on Dec 13, 16 5:42 AM
The padlocks only work if you are playing the "timed" (challenge) game. I was playing "relaxed" and had to restart to figure that out! There are various powerups under the padlocks...like a sword that removes one gem etc.

posted in Doodle God Fantasy World of Magic on Sep 6, 16 5:08 AM
MoreOver wrote:What's the difference between Doodle God Fantasy World of Magic and
Doodle God: Genesis Secrets?

ETA: I installed this game and the only difference I saw was the introduction of an element called 'magic'. This new element will, of course, add new creations to the game but not enough for me to buy it. Thanks anyway.

I'm about 50% complete on the first section of the main game and I'm not finding ANY significant differences at all. Even the "Hidden Object" scenes are the same... I could have restarted the first Doodle God and saved my game credit.

posted in Time Gap on Aug 16, 16 5:49 AM
Received a plethora of errors while trying to download/install..game will not play (or even open) on my machine.

1: Error: access violation at 0X004CB2A8 tried to write to 0X000000B8 program terminated.
2: DRM activation has stopped working
3: Please resolve the following: A newer version of Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable has been detected on this machine.
4: The game requires OpenGL v2.0 or above.

Windows 7 home premium 64-bit
AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 220 Processor
DirectX 11
NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

posted in Rome Defenders: The First Wave on Aug 3, 16 6:13 AM
Cute game but seems a little glitchy...tutorial pop-up windows keep getting "stuck" on screen, interfering with game play.
Windows 7 home premium 64-bit
AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 220 Processor
DirectX 11
NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

posted in Mountain Trap 2: Under the Cloak of Fear on Mar 18, 16 7:30 PM
Just curious...did the game end right after you opened the door using the 2 keys? I went through the door, saw the lady wearing the hooded robe and got distracted. Game went back to the opening screen and now it won't let me play again...just goes black.

Yes!!! Hated it...not fair.

posted in Country Tales on Sep 29, 15 5:53 AM
I had the pleasure of Beta testing this little Builder/Time management gem and knew it would be an instant buy for me! *hint* Look for "sparkles" on the screen for a nice surprise... Thanks to Cateia Games!!

posted in Moai II: Path to Another World on May 5, 15 5:38 AM
leacraw wrote:There isn't a 'No Timer' option. That's a deal breaker for me.

The "timer" is just for extra points...you can continue playing after it runs out!

posted in Black Viper: Sophia's Fate on Apr 28, 15 7:35 AM
Uninstalled... The inability to turn off the custom cursor is a no-go for me. Didn't make it through the first HOS before the drifting/floating slow cursor got on my nerves. The loud gunshot noise when using hint was just too much...
Hope others can play the game long enough to give it a proper review!

posted in Risen Dragons on Oct 29, 14 7:32 AM
First off let me say that I LOVE this little game!! I've spent HOURS building up my Dragons, I had reached exp. level 20 or 21 in the game, have ALL artifacts, all upgrades using stars have been maxed out and I have attached all but the 2nd fire island. (Haven't figured out the trick to that one yet)

After attaching the largest Ice Island it brought the enemy portal to the main island and I get the message that in order to defeat the enemy "we must prepare"... And it took me back to Level ONE Exp!!! Are you kidding me?? Is this supposed to happen? If so I will keep going but if it's some kind of crazy glitch, please tell me now.

posted in Sable Maze: Forbidden Garden Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 14 8:04 AM
"Bonus Chapter" is not playable... Inventory and all menu buttons have disappeared. Unable to move forward and must CAD to exit the game...also cannot access the extra features (match 3 games) because it advises to "Finish the game first"

So much for paying extra for the Collector's edition!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator