Posts created by rangerluke

What am I missing? I can't find the repair the tractor button!! Any help........?

Level 57 needs 4 workers to collect sand--mine only gives me 3! Am I missing something?? I'm playing a MAC. Cannot figure out how to get another worker--any suggestions??

posted in Lost Artifacts: Golden Island Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 17 9:15 AM
No matter how hard I try I Can't get 3 stars on this level--There is never enough food!!! If anyone can tell me how they are getting it I would really appreciate it. I've tried 6 times and still can't get it---SO FRUSTRATING!!!!

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission on Jul 4, 16 3:11 AM
can't figure out how to light 3rd fire==always come up 3 mana short!! VERY frustrating!!
PLEASE HELP!!!

posted in Royal Trouble on Jun 24, 16 8:02 AM
Found the the key and finished the game!!! Great game but seemed awfully short--can we expect a sequel??

posted in Royal Trouble on Jun 24, 16 7:36 AM
Found the ladder and used tummy tonic on lock to remove rust but I don't have a key--where did I miss it??

Just played the trial and Loved this game so I purchased it but it will not activate now that I have paid for it!!!! PLEASE HELP BFG!!!!!

posted in The Tuttles: Madcap Misadventures on Mar 17, 16 2:42 AM
Chapter 18-- I get to the rainbow, but from the trees or the ground there is nowhere to go but off the cliff to DEATH!! What am I missing? Can't go any further in the game until I figure this one out--PLEASE HELP!! What am I missing? Also how do you find the secrets--not sur what to look for

Can't get Gold either and I tried 5 times!! Any help would be appreciated!

posted in Tom's Hen House on Jul 10, 15 7:01 AM
Downloaded this AFTER purchase because there is no 1 hour trial version available--after PAYING and downloading the WILL NOT open!!! After putting in a report with BFG, all I am Getting is a run-around. All I'mm trying to do is get a refund or a code for a new game!!! Is anyone else having this problem with the game or fromBFG??I have a MAC and downloaded from the Mac menu but it will not open and won't allow me to re-download because it is already in system!!

posted in Moai II: Path to Another World on Jun 5, 15 9:11 AM
How do I file a "Dr. Felix report?? Any body know?

posted in Moai II: Path to Another World on Jun 5, 15 9:00 AM
Cannot get to all the starfish because of water with no bridge possibilities! Is this just happening on Macs like in Island tribe 2? Please HELP! BFG or anyone else know the answer????

posted in Island Tribe on Sep 3, 14 6:34 PM
Is anyone at BF listening to us??? Do they really give a crap??

posted in Island Tribe on Sep 3, 14 6:33 PM
How do you post a "ticket"??? Mac users deserve a refund or free game because of pickaxe problem in level 9!!! Why should we pay for a game we can't use? Might be time to cacel BF and look elsewhere for Mac games! This is infuriating--REFUND our MONEY!!!

posted in Island Tribe on Sep 3, 14 6:25 PM
Pickaxe problem here too!!! How do you submit a ticket???? C'mon BF---REALLY????

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator