Posts created by jentfur

posted in Silver Tale on May 24, 16 2:32 PM
How many quests are there supposed to be? how do you go back to replay or to play them if you didnt the first time?

posted in Frankenstein: The Village on Mar 31, 16 7:58 AM
I am having the exact same issue. Of course this is only AFTER I bought the game. Grrrrrrr and here is a shock no info anywhere else either-

Sadly I think there are only 2 of us that have even attempted to play the game...

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 12, 14 7:51 PM
Wowzers! I should have read this thread before spending $20 to get cr*p I needed to get through quests. SO SAD to not play this game anymore because they cannot get it to run right. I click on my SOCIAL tab and it LITERALLY takes 3-4 minutes to load, then another 2-3 minutes for each click I make. What is going on?It is bad enough that you cannot finish a quest without spending money but if you are going to force people to spend money then the least you could do is have the game actually work.
HURRY UP WITH A REAL FIX UPDATE PLEASE!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 6, 14 5:33 AM
I am also having the same issues, black screen on start up, with top row only. Clicking on avatar brings screen back, but no pet, and after HOS I have to hit the avatar to get my tasks on the left back. FRUSTRATING.....BIG FISH PLEASE ADVISE!!!

posted in Special Enquiry Detail: The Hand that Feeds on May 27, 10 3:53 AM
I have 7 locked chapters. I think it is because I skipped some puzzles, but I am not for sure, tagging along to see if anyone knows for sure....

posted in Elementals: The Magic Key on Nov 2, 09 6:28 PM
I too have the same problem as soon as I get to the first scene and open the curtain and am told to find fuel --- POOF --- It just disappears and amazingly I am at the game manager. Man that bites...looks like a fun game and one I would really like to play...

posted in Once Upon a Time in Chicago on Sep 17, 09 9:09 PM
Well one thing that I did figure out as far as the swapcards is that if I pay attention I can tell if someone has a Jackpot card because it is the only card that has 6 numbers on it. And depending on where I am on trying to get my cards filled out it can either help me or slow me down. I have also tried it to swap cards with someone has an almost full supercard. That has helped more times than not. Thanks

posted in Once Upon a Time in Chicago on Sep 15, 09 8:59 PM
Maybe I am a bit slow, but I still don't get this game. I bought it only because I thought that I was missing something in the directions, or should I say the lack there of, but I am not. What is the deal with the buying enterprises? And Spreading 100 balls? And the various power ups I dont get. I searched the net for more help but found none. How can a game be sold that has such horrible instructions and limited help?

posted in Casebook on Nov 2, 08 3:03 AM
It freezes up on me each time I upload a photo and then I have to reboot and try again - usually one or two more times before I can finish each clue - so far I have only taken 3 photos, the head board, the hair on the pillow and the muddy foot print, I figure at this rate I can finish it by the time my daughter (8 years old) gets out of college. LOL...I hope they have a new build soon, I really want to play the game....sigh....good luck.

posted in Casebook on Oct 28, 08 10:05 PM
I hear you!!! I'm on attempt 4 of downloading...though I doubt it wlll work because there has not been an "announcement" on the thread about it yet, I am just wishful thinking.

posted in Casebook on Oct 27, 08 10:31 PM
What a waste of a day! I am recovering from a car accident and stuck in bed - cant do anything but watch this stupid game download all day - two times just so that I can not play it - after buying it just to see if I like it. VERY frustrated - VERY frustrated.

Testing should occur on XP *AND Vista machines - desktops and laptops - that is testing things not just seeing if it works on someone at the offices computer.

posted in Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on Oct 25, 08 4:06 AM
it is relaxed

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator