Posts created by a_bull

I'm having trouble with the game as well.
I've followed the tips in the help section with no luck.
I'm on a new computer with Windows 10 already installed, so I can't go back to Windows 7 (I don't have the disk for it).

I still have hope from reading about those lucky few who can play on their Windows 10, so I'm currently fiddling around with installing/uninstalling and the compatibility troubleshooter.

I'll post if I succeed (fingers crossed).

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition on Jun 14, 14 4:03 PM
Yes, this is the 1st game in the series.

The order of the series:
The Bride
The Legacy
The Wishes
The Stone Queen
Bloody Mary
The Vengeance

I had to search around for the order as I have just started as well and have finished with The Legacy. I'm enjoying the series so far.

Happy Gaming!

Thank You!

Absolutely adore this game especially the story telling involved and the new take on Mother Goose (Though apparently to my mum it's not so new).
On the second play through I found all morphing objects but nothing new has happened. Will something occur after I play the bonus game?

Cheers!

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Oct 6, 13 1:49 AM
I'm putting my name down.

posted in Love & Death ™: Bitten ™ on Dec 14, 12 3:13 AM
I've been hunting around for any mention of a sequal as I adore the story and the characters, though the ending caused to me to go What!...and stop playing until now which spurned on the hunt for info.

I've managed to find an interview: http://www.****.com/news/2010/05/06/love-and-death-bitten-interview-solveig-pederson-zarubin-and-helen-cheng

which mentions this at the end, "We’re also keeping track of all the comments (especially regarding the ending) as we think about a sequel! As for what happens to Victoria and Damon, we’re not quite sure. I guess there would have to be a sequel, wouldn’t there? We’re not saying there will be a sequel, but If there were,we wonder what would be in store…"

Which however was done in may 2010....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator