Posts created by vpizarro3

posted in Alien Shooter: Revisited on Jul 16, 12 6:59 PM
try typing in (cheatm) at weapon select. But it might take the true fight out of the game. enjoy

posted in Slingo Quest Amazon on Sep 23, 11 8:09 AM
has anyone got full card on jungle welcome i can not pass this level

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Sep 15, 10 9:18 AM
I LEARNED THAT IS ALL ABOUT SEATING AND THE DISCO LIGHTS ON THE 3RD HAVE 5 SERVINGS OF FOOD AND THE REST DISCO LIGHTS AND ON 4TH HAVE 6TH FOOD AND DISCO AND FLO

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Sep 14, 10 1:33 AM
i've been through the game and you are right about the 5 th section of the game it's totally harder then the rest of the game ....... but i say let's tackle this game and come out winners and gold all the way . after all the game is a blast and i myself really enjoy god bless all of you and may god keep you safe and happy

posted in Slingo Quest Egypt on Jun 26, 10 10:40 PM
thank you very very much god bless you

posted in Slingo Quest Egypt on Jun 24, 10 12:19 AM
does anyone know how to do this please help thank you and god bless

posted in Magicville: Art of Magic on May 19, 10 10:25 PM
figured it out

posted in Island Realms on Nov 10, 09 3:27 AM
I'M STUCK ON 12 AND CAN'T GET THE BLUE PRINT THEY WANT ,I REINSTALLED THE GAME AND STILL THE SAME

posted in Fishdom - Spooky Splash on Oct 31, 09 10:40 AM
did you finsh the entire game?

posted in Fishdom - Spooky Splash on Oct 27, 09 8:57 AM
i'm thinking 3 or may be 6 ...i'm saving up the money first then all my tank .i am playiing all three fishdoms at once

posted in Fishdom - Spooky Splash on Oct 26, 09 10:36 AM

has any one heard any thing about a fishdom christmas ???? i hope they make one that would be really really COOL I THINK

posted in Fishdom - Spooky Splash on Oct 19, 09 1:07 PM
[b][i]h IN FISHDOM THERE ARE 3 TANKS TO END GAME .HAS ANYONE FINISHED THE GAME ??????

posted in My Tribe on Jul 1, 09 4:44 PM
hi i am just learning this type of game it's interesting i am poohjag nic to meet you hope you feel well soon god bless

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator