Posts created by briteyz

posted in Edge of Reality: Fatal Luck Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 18 7:49 AM
I'm having the same problem. Tried 2 times and am at the same spot.
Is there something I'm missing??
Please help

The game shuts down after the opening scene.I'm using Windows 10. Everything is up to date.It just gives me an access violation code and shuts dowh.

jaylake wrote:HI

Same issue at the well on Windows 10.

But it doesn't matter if I connect the hook first or not. Please fix or refund.

posted in Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 16 9:46 AM
I have the same problem. The arrows were there then I clicked on them and now nothing. HELP!

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin on Oct 20, 14 2:13 PM
I am near the beginning in the last village. I can not complete the HO scene because it is showing the last throwing star is off screen. I tried using wind, fire, water and earth with no luck.I tried in widowed mode, regular mode and widescreen all still a no go. I have a 23" screen, so its not my screen size. I'm playing on windows 8 and haven't had any problems thus far. Any help?

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Oct 19, 14 5:11 PM
firehorsecos wrote:My biggest problem with the game (so far) is that periodically it shuts itself down (like I have exited) and whatever I just finished is lost, so that I have to redo it. A couple of the mini games that I have had to redo have really annoyed me. Doing them once, sure. Having to do them twice in order to get my achievement? Irritating.

But, at least THIS game IS working for me SO FAR!!! *knocks on wood*

Firehorse

I have the same issue. The game shut down 4 times for no apparent reason. Finally finished and now encountered problem in the bonus game. I think devs should make sure ALL bugs are fixed BEFORE release!

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Oct 19, 14 5:08 PM
same problem. it says "chain" and I have 2 pieces left. Can't do anything. VERY frustrating!!!

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love on Jul 4, 13 9:07 PM
When I place the elephant on the water ball and try to take it, it shuts the game down. Am I the only one with this problem? I uninstalled/reinstalled the game 3 times withe the same glitch.

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 8, 13 9:50 AM
I have the same thing happen to me. I don't know whats going on. I like the game, but there are just wayyy to many problems. I'm asking for a refund and hoping they get all the glitches fixed so I can rebuy.

posted in The Missing: Island of Lost Ships on Dec 30, 12 2:11 PM
aecidia6 wrote:Hi; The game won't start says resolution setting arn't right.Can't find anywhere what the setting are.I have the first missing game it works just find. thank you.

I have the same problem. Don't have a clue what to do. Tried to change my resolution setting but had no luck. I keep getting the same message. Bummer

Its at the top/middle of your inventory/keepsakes
Its not actually "IN" your inventory/keepsakes

I am also stuck after freeing Zakh/magicion-healer. The scroll opened and I can't get it to close. Thought I was missing something, so I used a hint. Nope. Still stuck. This as well as the looped voice over, and crazy cursor is a killer. You'd think with a CE game they'd fix any bugs fast, so what gives. I'm getting seriously annoyed. I think the game is good as far as plot/ story and I don't have a problem with the price IF the game play is worth it and IF the game doesn't have too many problems. This game is just the pits otherwise.

I have the same problem. Also any voiceovers seem to be stuck on a loop and I have to skip them. Any help?

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Aug 30, 11 12:40 PM
I can't place the 3rd case file/notes anywhere. Not on the desk or near the map.How/what do I do with them? Nevermind... figured it out. Duh!

The game tries to download. It gets to about 7000kb then it tries to validate, starts over and does this about 4 times before it gives me an error message that says error downloading. Whats up??? This is happening wayyyyy to often lately.

I'm getting the same thing.....The game tries to download. It gets to about 7000kb then it tries to validate, starts over and does this about 4 times before it gives me an error message that says error downloading.

posted in Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 17, 11 9:39 AM
lizzylisa wrote:does anyone no where the broom is.looked everywhere help

I am having the same problem. I did the hidden object scene with the broom, but got no broom. Looked in the stratagedy guide and it says I'm supposed to get the broom. So what do I do now?

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 23, 11 9:27 AM
Can't seem to get out of scene where i am talking to the Count's man right before I am to give speech. Can't give him anything, can't walk anywhere...just can't get out of this boring thing.

Did all that including finishing dialog. It still won't let me do anything!
Help would be appreciated

Did all that even uninstalled/reinstalled. Let the dialog play without skipping. Still stuck.
This game is VERY disappointing. BFG needs to check the games they are putting out better. This isn't the first time for tech issues. I'm really starting to rethink my membership.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Jan 22, 11 2:41 PM
Can't seem to get out of scene where i am talking to the Count's man right before I am to give speech. Can't give him anything, can't walk anywhere...just can't get out of this boring thing.

Did all that including finishing dialog. It still won't let me do anything!
Help would be appreciated

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator