Posts created by A1psyko

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill Collector's Edition on May 19, 14 10:14 AM
I played the entire game with no issues. Because I missed some of the achievements and didn't find all the hearts I started over (created a new name).
Now I am having the same crashing issues as the others. Game played just fine until I get to the end in the tower and I can't go any further. Was doing great with the achievements and hearts but now I can't go further and I do not want to start over. The game is fun but not enough fun to start over because of game technical issues. Hope there is a fix or I want my money back.

posted in Magic Griddlers on Apr 18, 14 7:32 AM
Once I learned how to work this type of puzzle, it is much easier. I do have one question. I finished the last game "Pet" and received all the trophies but when I exit the game it asks me if I want to quit because the Pets still need my help. Is there a level I am missing? How do I get to it if there is?

Thank you MildewWolf. I uninstalled and reinstalled. Found where the issue was. In Chapter 4 (I think that is the correct chapter that has the chess game). I had finished it but one chess piece didn't stick where I placed it. The chess piece had returned to the side and it just happens that piece was directly behind one on the board. Hard to see. So once I reset the one chess piece the game moved on. It did take me awhile to find (remember) where a couple of the games were but once I did, all is well. Thank you for your quick response to my issue. My error.

I played yesterday for awhile just fine no issues. Today I launch the game and can move around the map but no indicators on where to go next. Hints not working. I can't use anything in my inventory on areas where they belong. New computer, 2 months old. This is wrong, we shouldn't have these issues.
So now do I uninstall and reinstall? Will I lose my accomplishments so far?

I agree with others. Big Fish this is your and game producers problem. Hope a patch is coming soon. Would like to purchase but not until issues are fixed.

I did the same thing, very very frustrating. Now do I have to play the game again? I don't have the option of the challenge level. I really did like this game. Will there be a fix?

posted in World Mosaics 6 on Sep 6, 13 10:17 AM
I love this game and have purchased all WM games. Now the big question is when is a new WM going to come out? I play these games over and over, always a challenge no matter how many times I play. Looking forward to another WM.

posted in Dark Lore Mysteries: The Hunt for Truth on Feb 3, 13 1:10 PM
I downloaded the game with no problem. Now it won't play, locks up my computer. I tried all the wonderful suggestions above. Didn't work. My concern is the tech responses that they can play the games with no problems and the problems must be ours. When submitting an issue, after trying to work through the problems as suggested by you, still getting the same problem. I have an issue with customers being told basically "sorry, I am not having the problem so it must be you". Those words were not exact but the underlying response is the same. I usually check the technical issues before trying a game. If there are positive responses I will continue, but the responses listed in this area for this game will prevent me from purchasing. This is actually the most negative responses I have run across at BFG, disappointing. I am sure this comment will be "blocked" because it sounds negative but I really like BFG and can usually work through the problems.

posted in World Mosaics 6 on Dec 6, 12 3:35 AM
Love the World Mosaics series and others like it. Would be nice if these games were available for purchase on Ipads. Is that option being considered or available anytime soon?

posted in Halloween: The Pirate's Curse on Oct 24, 12 10:46 AM
Loaded the test game. It locked up. I went to the support tab, followed the instructions for the Screen Freezing. Uninstalled the game, reinstalled the game. Same problem, game loads, won't let me enter my name, freezes. I can't believe, as long as I have been with BF, this happens now. Too many games with too many issues. Disappointing.

Another fishy with same violation issue at the Judges door. I uninstalled and re-installed the game. Still got the same violation issue at the Judges door. I don't want to start over, I want the game to play correctly. I will wait for a fix. Please don't take too long. I purchased this game without even testing it because of the previous Redemption Cemetary games. They really are worth the money for collectors edition. Hope you send out a "Fix" soon!!! This is a great game!!!

posted in World Riddles: Secrets of the Ages on Jun 20, 12 9:44 AM
Are there any plans to continue this type of game? I finished this and the others, went back through and finished in gold, completed the bonus games and now am ready for more.

posted in Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge on Mar 24, 12 7:28 AM
Uninstalled, reinstalled per new technical update. Finally could go upstairs, found last two pieces of voodoo doll. Went downstairs, tried to go out, got the error notice again, the game shut down. No purchase for me, if issues can't be fixed from all of the first issues notice, I don't want to try again. Sorry, it looked like a good game.

posted in Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge on Mar 21, 12 2:54 PM
Same issue as others, tried to go upstairs, black screen with only cursor showing. Had to alt,ctrl, del to get out. I read the issues with the first game, sounds to me like the same issues are plaguing this one. Guess I figured if they are introducing the second part of this game they would have fixed the problems from the first. Obviously I was wrong.

posted in Flower of Immortality on Mar 16, 12 1:58 PM
Thank you, this was driving me crazy.

posted in Flower of Immortality on Mar 14, 12 3:28 PM
I can't seem to beat this game and it doesn't look like there is a skip. How do I get around it?

posted in Pahelika: Revelations on Mar 4, 12 7:24 AM
Not too sure yet. Playing the Demo. Seems quite dark and some items are hard to see. Would be nice to have an option to lighten the scenes. Would like to skip some of the scenes.

posted in Natural Threat: Ominous Shores on Feb 25, 12 9:11 AM
Same as edmee1947. Had to stop the game, came back 10 minutes later and it made me start over again. Not a buy for me.

posted in Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse on Aug 20, 11 9:49 AM
The game locked up on the pipe puzzle. I tried all of your suggestions to no avail. Still locks up on pipe puzzle and get the error message.
No buy for me. I haven't had to do this dance with other games and don't plan on doing with this one either. A definite no buy for me. Too much trouble.

posted in AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo on Jun 8, 11 3:16 PM
Love adventure games. This one however is way too much talk, don't care how much you slow down the mouse floating it makes me motion sick. Some people talk to you, some don't but depends on who you talk to first? Seems like a lot of clutter and chatter for no reason. If I could skip it then maybe ok but then I have a strange feeling there wouldn't be much game play. Not a buy for me, not a challenge but a large frustration.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator