Posts created by paco12348

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai on Dec 14, 09 2:50 PM
I started the game over and paid closer attention. Finished it. Great game.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 13, 09 3:21 PM
Got it. Finished the game. Thanks to all that helped. This was a great game.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 13, 09 11:37 AM
Thanks, Lizzie, that worked well. Now I'm trying to decipher the runes in the underworld. I know the alphabet is in the book we read but I've tried every word I can think of and looked through the films. Any hints?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 12, 09 3:15 PM
I'm having a great time with the game but I'm stuck at the ruins. The book and a walkthrough do not match. I've tried both ways to unlock the gate to the tunnel but placement of the relics do not work. I've tried the book way and the walkthrough way. The walkthrough has the square and circle relic reversed. So far as I can see both are wrong. I've checked and doublechecked the placements and can't get it to work, Hope someone can help. I'm freezing to death out here.

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai on Dec 10, 09 8:45 AM
The cousins all have gems and parchments. At the snake temple it says everything is done and to look elsewhere. I've been through the snake temple and surrounding areas with a fine tooth comb. Hints won't help. Just the old man that pops up and he's certainly not helping. lol

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai on Dec 9, 09 5:58 PM
I love this game but now I am totally stumped and the walkthrough which I haven't had to use until now doesn't help. It's about time for the cousins to meet up but the oldest one apparently has left something undone at the snake temple. When I go there it tells me to look elsewhere. I've gone to each scene and the game says everything is finished. Look elsewhere. I do not know where to go from here.

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Dec 4, 09 11:33 AM
I enjoyed this game more than any I've purchased in quite awhile. Can hardly wait for the sequel. Kudos to the one that made it.

posted in Fishdom: Frosty Splash on Nov 28, 09 5:53 AM
I'm glad I read the reviews. I was so disappointed in the last one I swore not to buy another but was looking at this one. Thank goodness for the reviews. All I need is another match 3 game that either won't progress or is so dead flat boring steam comes out my ears.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Nov 20, 09 9:46 AM
I worked this game the first time with no problems. Now, I'm stuck in the same place with a cannon that won't fire. I have the match, the ball is in the cannon. I have no torch this time around. Since it was a couple of days inbetween my play I might have already used the torch. Don't recall. BUT, I can't get the match to light.

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 15, 09 8:25 AM
After sorting the jewelry it say one more item which is "sort the jewelry". It won't progress to another screen. I went to the blog walkthrough. There's nothing there to help.

posted in Fishdom on Oct 30, 09 2:47 PM
I'm wondering if I've run into a glitch. I have 100% on Comfort and Fish but on beauty can't get past 38%. I throw more money into the one hundred percenters to go along with beauty since it said it should fill quicker but it never changes. Guess I'll start another game and see if it works. If it doesn't I'm turning it back.

posted in Destination: Treasure Island on Oct 16, 09 3:58 AM
I crossed through the swamp before I completed some tasks with the pirate figures and also failed to pick up the rams skull. The game won't allow me to cross back and I can't go forward so I'm stuck. How can I recross the swamp?

posted in Save Our Spirit on Sep 30, 09 12:34 PM
Mine crashed at the same place. I opened it again and had to replay the cog game and it crashed a second time. My video card is new and direct x up to date. Thank goodness it was just a trial game.

posted in Steve the Sheriff 2: The Case of the Missing Thing ™ on Sep 18, 09 4:09 PM
The game is playing fine for me. No problems at all. I downloaded it a couple of days ago.

posted in Steve the Sheriff 2: The Case of the Missing Thing ™ on Sep 18, 09 4:09 PM
The game is playing fine for me. No problems at all. I downloaded it a couple of days ago.

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Aug 29, 09 5:17 PM
I've been shooting the marbles for 2 days and they just seem to multiply. There's no way to skip this puzzle so I guess the game just won't end.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Aug 24, 09 7:03 PM
This was a wonderful game. One wasn't expected to be a mind reader to know what was needed and even a walk through wasn't necessary. I would like more like this one.

posted in Hidden Wonders of the Depths 2 on Aug 14, 09 9:52 AM
Here's my take on the game. It's a great game but it's unfinished. First time I played I got the helm (steering wheel lol ) for the ship, but couldn't get other parts. Second time I built the ship but couldn't get the helm. The game will never have an ending, post scores or anything else because it's poorly connected together. I still enjoy playing even knowing I'll never get anywhere. I can live with it even though I regret someone would sell such a poorly made game.

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Aug 13, 09 8:30 AM
I've looked in every stream of water and can't find the rock that is blocking it. Can anyone please give me a hint?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator