Posts created by bjcs319

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai on Dec 6, 09 10:35 AM
You were lucky. When I had my problem, I uninstalled and reinstalled, same problem. Hope you like the game.

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai on Dec 5, 09 8:58 AM
I had this problem on another game. I had never played it, but it told me my trial had expired. Contact Customer Support. They are very nice and very helpful.

posted in Season of Mystery: The Cherry Blossom Murders on Nov 11, 09 4:40 PM
Is this game a re release? I downloaded the game this evening and instead of giving me my one hour trial, it tells me my trial has expired. I have ot played the game yet!! So, I wwas wondering if this was a re release, and I tried it previously. I did try to uninstall and reinstall with the same result. Thank you.

posted in The Dracula Files on Nov 8, 09 8:29 AM
Has anyone else had this problem? I just finished putting the torn picture back together. There was a brief conversation, and then my screen went black, the custom curser was still there, but the computer did nothing. I don't know if it is a problem in the game, or if my computer had a brain fart or something. I tr4ied Esc, but that did not work. I had to do control, alt, delete to get out of the game.Thanks for any suggestions or answers.

posted in The Tudors on Oct 29, 09 4:33 AM
Normally, I do not get too excited about the buy six, get one free promotions, such as Octoberfest. I normally only find one, maybe two or three games I want to buy each onth. But, this onth I have found six. There are one or two I might get, and the onth is not over yet.

Personally, I like hidden objec games. But not just HOG. I like the ones that combine strategy and or adventure type games with the HOG. This month has been awesome. Thank you Big Fish, and please, keep it up!

posted in Romance of Rome on Oct 17, 09 4:58 PM
Thank you.

posted in Romance of Rome on Oct 17, 09 10:51 AM
How many episodes are in this game? Also, are there any mini games? So far, it does not seem too bad, but I would like to know the length. Thank you.

posted in Becky Brogan: The Mystery of Meane Manor on Oct 10, 09 10:22 AM
Are there any mini games in this game? I believe I am on stage 3, and nothing. So far this seems pretty boring. I think I will pass on this one.

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Sep 29, 09 4:23 AM
I am using the prybar on the chest next to the big brown chest.

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Sep 28, 09 7:36 PM
Well, I looked at the Blog Walkthrough. It looks like I need to use the prybar on the chest in the captain's office to get fuel for the compressor. But, the prybar does ot seem ot want to work. Am I missing something? I have openned the safe, looked at the postcard and the revolver. I have looked out the window and gone down into the boat with the sailor. I have not cut it loose. Can any one help? Thank you.

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Sep 27, 09 3:11 PM
Are you a member of the game club? This is "tomorrow's game today." You cannot download it if you are not a member of the game club.

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Sep 27, 09 3:03 PM
Hi All. So far I really like this game, but I am stuck. I am on the ship. I have been in the Captains office. I have openned the safe. I have two keys. I have the scuba gear. Back on deck, I have the scuba gear hooked up to the compressor. I have a funnel for the fuel. But, where is the fuel. Evidently, it is in a chest of some kind. Where is the chest. I have pretty much been all over the ship, and the hint tells me there is nothing more to do here at this time/ Please help. I seem to be stuck. Thank you.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 5, 09 11:35 AM
I downloaded this game. That seemed to go just fine. Now, when I want to play, I get the usual firstpages, the Big Fish page, the game company p[age. But then I get a black page with a white 0%. I sat on this screen for a minute. TI have done this twice with the same reusult. Has any one else had this porblem? I guess I will try to uninstaall and reinstall.

I uninstalled and reinstalled. Same problem. This time I sat on the black screen for two minutes. So, I have contacted Customer Support. Hopefully they can help. I reaqlly want to play this game.

posted in Diamon Jones: Eye of the Dragon on Aug 30, 09 2:40 PM
I am stuck on this one too. I am getting very frustrated. Is there any way to skip this puzzle?

posted in She is a Shadow on Aug 1, 09 9:26 AM
This is not a bad game, but it seems to be a fast game. I personally like games that make you think a little. I have bery poor eyesight and I was able to complete seven levels iduring the hour trail. Also the mini games are very simple. II think I will wait for another game to purchase.

posted in Margrave Manor 2: The Lost Ship on Jul 11, 09 7:27 PM
Yep. Contacted customer service. They told me to try the updated versions.

posted in Margrave Manor 2: The Lost Ship on Jul 11, 09 12:45 PM
SWell, I have downloaded, deleted, and downloaded this game at least five times now. The last tow times with the newer versions. Still no luck, still the same error message. Cannot find report, DLL may be missing or currupt, or wrong version. File AVUTIL-49, dll error 998.

Gee, I really wish they would figure out why I am getting this message, so I can play this game.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Jul 11, 09 12:26 PM
I really enjoyed this game. The only problem I had was the speed. When I clicked on play, it took about two to two and a half minutes to get into the game. When I would click Next during the gaqme, same thing. In the scenes themselves, the game worked fine. The time lag was a pain in the--, but other than that, the game was great.

posted in Margrave Manor 2: The Lost Ship on Jul 1, 09 5:19 PM
Is anyone else having trouble with this game? I installed it the first day it was available. I got this message "Cannot find report, DLL may be missing, currupt, or wrong version. File AVUTIL-49dll error 998". When I got this, I uninstalled the game and tryed again. Same result. So, I contacted Customer Support, they suggested updating video drivers. Did that, installed, same message, uninstalled. Today they told me to wait for an updated version. There is one available today. I just installed the game, got the same mesage, and have uninstalled again. I have never had any problems with any other games, and have not added anything to my computer. I even donwloaded other games since then, with no porblem. Any suggestons would be very helpful. Thank you.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 13, 09 6:48 PM
I love this game. Hopefully they will come out with more like it. Not just a Hidden Object. Not just a puzzle game. The best of both worlds.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator